THE OFFICIAL A I R M A X DELUXE THREAD

CD42E166-5F71-4346-93F4-B3532635B1E5.jpeg

Wow, didn’t even catch that they reversed the colors on the F and F pairs of photo blues:
D0CAA0CC-73EA-4423-88AF-18329038EBBD.jpeg

I just saw the laces and yo-yo

Wow, didn’t even catch that they reversed the colors on the F and F pairs of photo blues:
D0CAA0CC-73EA-4423-88AF-18329038EBBD.jpeg

I just saw the laces and yo-yo

Back in the day when these were first released, there were many styles like the one on the left where that was the outside, and the right shoe was the inside.

Back in the day when these were first released, there were many styles like the one on the left where that was the outside, and the right shoe was the inside.
You sure about that? I'm pretty familiar with this shoe and don't recall any colorways that weren't symmetrical. The reversed theme was present on some promotional photos, but no released pairs as far as I know.

You sure about that? I'm pretty familiar with this shoe and don't recall any colorways that weren't symmetrical. The reversed theme was present on some promotional photos, but no released pairs as far as I know.

This is what I know to be true as well. I remember the eastbay promo pics where like the F&F where the swirls where on the outside and not the medial side unlike what actually released in stores, which was the opposite.

I could be wrong, but I think they dropped a few with a reversed print. They could have possibly been women’s color ways.

well.... now you have me doubting myself :lol: I was pretty sure my friend had a pair from finish line with that print. I know that I didn't like that style, and preferred the swirls on the inside of the shoe. I can go back and look and see if I have any pictures of mine, but I feel like they released in the states.

I low key always wanted the swirls on the outside version lol. Back in the day when I went to store to buy these I was thinking I was getting what I saw in the eastbay mag only to find the version we all know today. Still loved them either way. Would definitely be nice to have the f&f pair. That’s wishful thinking tho. I know I’m not “friends” or “family” lol.

I remember thinking the inner looked better.. I noticed it when I saw the pic and compared them to my pair. It's hard to tell because looking at that pic, you can't automatically tell which side is the inner/outter.

Screenshot_20180806-003709.png

:lol: Wtf does stockx think they're doing posting this fugazi pic? I hope they have more discerning eyes working in the authentication department than whoever's in charge of photos.

Last edited:
I’m on the fence as to which size to grab in these. I know the silhouette resembles a 97 but I keep seeing different fit reviews. I’m usually a 12 in some air max (1s, 90s, 93s) but got .5 size up for 97s, 98s, and vapormax. I keep seeing that these run TTS but for me there really isn’t a TTS as you see lol. So those who have the shoes already, in your “normal” size do these offer a little room, or to achieve that would you need to go up .5 a size? (I prefer my toes not to touch the inside toe cap)

^ I don’t have a pair in hand yet, it based on those sizes and what I’ve read, I’d go with the 12.

Back
Top Bottom