The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
A house of hoops about hour n half away said earlier they doing fcfs over in charlotte...with a situation like this would I have to get there at 5am or so? Never did this psycho **** before just wanted yalls opinion

Same boat, also have the Banned 1's from 2011 so no salt here.
Yeah only reason I paid for an early pair was because I sold my 2013's because they were not comfortable to me. So I had to make sure I had at least 1 pair and I thought $275 was lower than what I would pay resale, if it's not oh well.

Congrats, man.
pimp.gif
I'm trying my best to resist getting a pair right now. Waiting to see if I'll strike out this weekend first. Was looking at that pair on eBay as well.

Did you get the shirt in yet?
nerd.gif
Thanks man! Not yet but I did get tracking, did you get tracking yet?

annnnnd... its gone. lol
Don't worry man it was sketchy IMO, I would want to be 100% sure if I was paying $300.

Last edited:
A house of hoops about hour n half away said earlier they doing fcfs over in charlotte...with a situation like this would I have to get there at 5am or so? Never did this psycho **** before just wanted yalls opinion

You might have to go and camp out overnight

:smh: brother gave me lip a moment ago but the ***** finally fell in line and complied. He heading to 3 spots rn [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Thank Jesus ******* Christ [emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]

Last edited:
FootLocker calling tomorrow might just be my best bet, not tryna camp out, and online is different every release. Still holding out faith but it's getting close 
nerd.gif

Don't worry man it was sketchy IMO, I would want to be 100% sure if I was paying $300.

Yeah I got tracking info on Sunday -a couple of hours after I placed my order. USPS hasn't updated since the "label created" status.

yeah true that, glad it decided for me! haha. You ever heard of sneakerchamps on ebay? They are doing preorders and have good feed but still wary.

Picked up my pair today (albeit for $275 
frown.gif
 I had to make sure I got at least 1) These things are beautiful in person (IMO) I think everyone who cops will definitely be happy. Now onto RD I hope I score a couple pair for retail so I can sell one for $275 to make my money back and to oop some fellow NTrs.

Just noticed the quality of the pic sucks, I'll take better shots later.
I'm glad you secured your pair bro, you'll have to take a photo with the whole 1 family.
nthat.gif
I hope I'll be able to secure them.

I'm glad you secured your pair bro, you'll have to take a photo with the whole 1 family.
nthat.gif
I hope I'll be able to secure them.
Thanks man! I already have a photo in my avy of all my 1's (minus the CM,) I'll break them all out again when I get new black toes and royals next year 
nthat.gif

I have to get one more pair for retail so I can try to sell the early pair I bought (for $275, because I sold my '13 due to the comfort) and then I'm gunning for 2 extra for you and babyJ's just in case you guys strike out (he's looking good though with 40+ raffles)

How is your hunt going?

yeah true that, glad it decided for me! haha. You ever heard of sneakerchamps on ebay? They are doing preorders and have good feed but still wary.
 Do you have a link to their auction? I'll check them out for you.

Where'd you get them for 275? 
Local mom and pop's store. I picked up a pair of Chicagos from them last year for $180, I thought it would be the same deal maybe just a little more expensive ($225-$250) but they were taxing lol.

Last edited:
I swear I never wanted a shoe this much..these...grapes and concords are my holy grails bout 2 say **** nike draw **** shady raffles I won't win and just cough up resale and if I win a pair somewhere I'll just resale 2 get back...what's the cheapest pre order site yall know for a 10000% legit size 12...tired of this man I want it 2 be over :frown:

Doing some ebay scrouring and seeing ALOT of pre-order auctions for these. Anyone care to hit me up with some recommendations that are reliable/legit?

Thanks man! I already have a photo in my avy of all my 1's (minus the CM,) I'll break them all out again when I get new black toes and royals next year 
nthat.gif

I have to get one more pair for retail so I can try to sell the early pair I bought (for $275, because I sold my '13 due to the comfort) and then I'm gunning for 2 extra for you and babyJ's just in case you guys strike out (he's looking good though with 40+ raffles)

How is your hunt going?

Do you have a link to their auction? I'll check them out for you.
True, good luck on those releases bro. Also thank you for everything bro, I appreciate it so much. I only have four raffles total and those are from the stores that said they have them (2 Foot Lockers, 1 Foot Action, and 1 Finish Line). 

Yeah only reason I paid for an early pair was because I sold my 2013's because they were not comfortable to me. So I had to make sure I had at least 1 pair and I thought $275 was lower than what I would pay resale, if it's not oh well.
I feel the same way about my 2013's. Compared to the Chicagos from last year, the 2013's are definitely stiffer and not as comfortable, and I can't even walk. So yeah, I hope I can get a pair at least so I have a more comfortable pair. But if I don't, luckily I do have my 2013's. *fingers crossed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom