THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Sometimes I am ordering a pair for wifey too and everything is fine. Think this is the easiest way to keep things calm [emoji]128514[/emoji]

So I just scored some animal Supremes for good price in my opinion ($300) but will be doing a sole swap so I can WEAR them 
wink.gif

Just wondering your guys' opinion on air bubble color...I think either #1 or #2

The gum sole WILL be attached on the bottom, I just need to pick the best donor to match the air unit.

Original unit

Donor Option 1: CLASH PACK 535661 130 ($108)

Option 2: GPX SPACE BLUE WHITE JADE 684174 400 ($72)

Option 3: ATOMIC TEAL  537383 230 ($108 )

Option 4 ESSENTIAL GORGE GREEN 537383 112 (cant find a US11)

Id say option 2 because price and they're pretty ugly
That's what Im leaning towards, I think they're the closest in color bc the first may seems too neon....

Plus that $30 I'll be saving will be the money I use to ship them to the UK to get the job done

Yeah, 1 is a little more neon, the last is too gorge greenish, and between the two and three its kind of a tossup. I think the teal is more teal than green.

singledout singledout super jealous of that pick up.

whatever bubble is more neon would be the one I'd use as a donor

Couldn't risk this pair being bought. Went ahead and swooped this pair for $72 shipped.

Didnt think I could find a pair with green bubble (closest to the real supremes imo) that are DS and in my size.

I'll be posting before and after pics when I can. Supremes get in this weekend and donors probably early next week.

I know you already bought the donors. But I personally would never get over that green outsole. I would rather sacrifice the air bubble color for a cleaner outsole but just my .02 cents

I know you already bought the donors. But I personally would never get over that green outsole. I would rather sacrifice the air bubble color for a cleaner outsole but just my .02 cents

Re read my first post boss - gum sole is going back over my donor haha

Would never leave that sh*t like that!

She's more pissed at how much room they take up and I still have about 30 something pairs I've gotten this year I haven't worn. Plus I told her no more pairs for a while once I got the space jams. Ahh well looks like I'm also grabbing some aunt pearl kd8s and some gumbo league Lebrons so I guess instead I'll keep the momentum going and just watch her roll her eyes
this is my private storage, sounds like its time for you to rent one like me

then you'll never got the headache anymore from your wife complaining about how much space it will takes up in your house

Wow that is impressive. I don't have nearly that many just getting back in the game. I am only at around 60 pairs but if I can hold out another year or so we are planning on building a new house and I can get my shoes a dedicated room

Wow that is impressive. I don't have nearly that many just getting back in the game. I am only at around 60 pairs but if I can hold out another year or so we are planning on building a new house and I can get my shoes a dedicated room
60 pairs is not that much imo, wait till you have 230+ pairs like me then space will deff becomes a problem
sick.gif

Bruh we might need to talk about addiction [emoji]128540[/emoji] I've got a pretty good running list in my head of what I have but that many I don't think I could keep track of all that.

Back
Top Bottom