THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Has anyone sprayed their Wotherspoon's with Jason Markk Repel yet? I want to hit them with some before I UNDS, but don't know how it will react with the corduroy

zxczczc.jpg
zczcczccsz.jpg
cczczcz.jpg
xcczc.jpg
xzcxc.jpg

454746-206
Unreleased Wmns Nike Air Max 1 Sample

nike-air-max-1-premium-particle-beige-454746-206.jpg

the released version

I was going to make that move but then I realized the midsole isn't white. It's between white and sail. The mesh isn't really a pure white either. I just stuck with the og laces.
All of that is valid. The leather on the upper around the eyestay is that off white color too. I just had swapped those with the white from my animals and liked both better that way.

Has anyone sprayed their Wotherspoon's with Jason Markk Repel yet? I want to hit them with some before I UNDS, but don't know how it will react with the corduroy

I did, and they're fine. As always, just dont overspray. Hit it with another coat 24 hrs later

So much for prices dropping on the SW once the “thousands” of pairs started being delivered. :lol:

These prices continue to climb; I doubt these ever drop below $500.

So much for prices dropping on the SW once the “thousands” of pairs started being delivered. :lol:

These prices continue to climb; I doubt these ever drop below $500.
Just because pairs release and supply rises, doesn’t mean deman stays fixed. The more in the wild, the more hype, the more Ls and salt, the more people give up and are willing to pay resale. I’d guess that the demand Post AMD drop has outpaced demand (when comparing to pre-SNKRS drop baseline proportions of supply and demand). So it continues to go up.

Animal 1s not the case. More polarizing. Demand stayed relatively flat as supply in the wild increased.

Back
Top Bottom