*THE OFFICIAL APPLE iOS 7 THREAD*

Didn't even realize there was a beta version out so early.. Definatly looking forward to the release in a couple days! It will be nice to have a new look, sticking with my 5 though. Still in contract and the 6 will be coming around soon enough. :D

Anyone know how to update from beta 6 to final release? I can't find the final ipsw. Won't let me update ota.

Anyone know how to update from beta 6 to final release? I can't find the final ipsw. Won't let me update ota.
Restore back to 6.1.3 or 6.1.4 depending on your device.  Then update to iOS 7 GM through itunes or OTA

Last edited:
Could I just make a back up of my current ios7 (beta 6), go back to 6.1.4, update to 7, and restore my backup? 

WTFFFFFFF downloaded and installed and now all I get is the "Apple cannot activate......server could not be reached" and been clicking try again for a while now only to get the same mess.

We have Apple products because of the ease and convenience, now i'm without a phone and I got to sit here until it can finally reach the server. Would have never updated if I knew this would happen and would have just waited.

Come on.

WTFFFFFFF downloaded and installed and now all I get is the "Apple cannot activate......server could not be reached" and been clicking try again for a while now only to get the same mess.

We have Apple products because of the ease and convenience, now i'm without a phone and I got to sit here until it can finally reach the server. Would have never updated if I knew this would happen and would have just waited.

Come on.

Feeling the exact same way, I need my phone to be working. Wish I waited

Anyone else go to settings > usage and have "messages" taking up gigs of memory? >_>

Back
Top Bottom