*THE OFFICIAL APPLE iOS 7 THREAD*

iOS 7 is pretty cool, flows better than 6... But seems to be drinking my battery at a faster rate.

on my 5 when i check the software update on my phone it says up to date..........how come i cant update to ios 7
its saying im up to date
but im still on ios 6
someone help

Last edited:
If I update to ios7 thru itunes while my iPhone 5 is still jailbroken, will that brick it?

Just did the same thing with my jailbroken iPad. First time it didnt work. Left the iPad in recovery mode. When I plugged it back into the computer it restored it with ios7. Now im just waiting for the backup and I should be back to normal.

Any way to disable spotlight search? Keeps coming down at random times when just swiping right..... :frown:

3.3 gigs...
So I deleted a bunch of message conversations on the messages app as well as messages on my macbook since they connect. Turns out, the chats I deleted still showed up on spotlight on my phone and laptop. I turned off spotlight search for messages on both devices, deleted the convos I don't need, and rebooted my iphone. When I rebooted, some of the deleted messages reappear. LOL, gettin really annoying

Turns out my messaging app is really slow compared to the rest of the phone too... -___-

I am at 3.1 gb now...

Last edited:

Anyone know what happened to the weather in the notification center?

you can turn it on/off from the settings

Can you tell me where? Neither I nor my co-workers can find it.

Settings>Notification Center>Today View(slide on)

It's on and still no weather :lol:

Got a bunch of programmers and designers at work sitting around wondering WTH we're doing wrong.

Anyone know what happened to the weather in the notification center?

you can turn it on/off from the settings

Can you tell me where? Neither I nor my co-workers can find it.
Settings>Notification Center>Today View(slide on)
It's on and still no weather
laugh.gif

Got a bunch of programmers and designers at work sitting around wondering WTH we're doing wrong.
LOL...Yea it only shows the current temperature and the hi/low for the day

Got a 4S. Battery life already kinda sucks. I'm assuming the update will just kill it quicker. Hold off or update. What you guys think?

on my 5 when i check the software update on my phone it says up to date..........how come i cant update to ios 7

its saying im up to date

but im still on ios 6

someone please respond :nerd:

Did you try updating through iTunes?

its saying im up to date
but im still on ios 6

someone please respond :nerd:

I had to update my iTunes before I could update my phone to ios7
naw not yet

Seriously though this is what I and others see in the notification center. Are you guys seeing weather?

It's the stupidest little thing but I'm at a loss of why I Can't see it.
I get the same. Which device you using? I'm on the OG 5. Maybe weather only shows for 5s?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom