****THE OFFICIAL CURE FOR YELLOWING****

Quote:
Where can I get sea glow beside the internet? Home Depot?

If you have any boating stores near by, you can check there. Other than that. No... you can't buy sea glow anywhere else, other than the internet.
-Dominic

Yo I got a question that is kinda off topic.

Has anyone found anything to restore the freshwhiteness on the midsole and the back piece of the 3's? or the 2"s the plastic parts that turn yellow over time?
"at the ripe old age of 40, he was playing at a superstar level. His will to succeed is remarkable. His ability to adapt his game as his body weakens is extraordinary. He is the best. Period. His legacy is not only in tact, it is enhanced by his resolve."

can anyone post pics of repeating SG application like 20 times?! ... does it just keep getting better and better?

The only retail stores that sell Sea Glow that I know of are in Florida and Hawaii. Unless you live there, you'll have to buy off the Internet.
TEAM785

Bottom Line: Potatoes are the best.

Before you make a post like this, try to understand what the function of things your comparing. Sea Glow is un-yellow formerly clear-soled Jordans, Bar Keeper's Friend is to clean yellowed mesh.

Now it's apparent that anyone on here knows how to use the Internet, but for those who still struggle with this skill, here are the dealers of Sea Glow directly from their website:

Sea Glow Dealers

TEAM785

do i get the regular bar keepers friend or the liquid? im ordering some ASAP because i have yellow meshed concords
REFS: (NT) jordanfan123, aikoo, kicksmvp, kington32, kiickinit, heavyrotation, deliriousraw, jordankid21, creature206,SelectaClutchStar, wanksta23, Makeitclap, MIKEBDAGR8, shmearo, Ceefr

(ISS) sickplicity, jerria528, TWO3, baller23tay, hazii82, tony.tizzle, DominicanCabeza, jordankid210, dommyounan, AYo iTz JDA, El Bro

(AIM)
TJHOOD16

Once again for those without the capacity for learning:

SEA GLOW: Yellowed Soles (that's the bottom part of the shoe)

BAR KEEPER'S FRIEND: Yellowed Uppers (that's the mesh part)

Please don't use Sea Glow on the mesh or Bar Keeper's Friend on the soles. Well, I guess you could but you'll not be properly using the products.
TEAM785

This thread is here to stay!

I picked up a bottle of sea glow at my local tapplastics for my spacejams, however, it didnt come with a scuff pad. What did you guys use to scrub in the sea glow? Or, are there any local places, such as walmart, where I can pick up a 3m synthetic wool scuff pad (extra-fine)?

i dont use a scuff pad. maybe i should. i just use an old white tee..
but these were my results. . i need to update tho cuz i added even more seaglow and there super icey. almost brand new.

OAKLAND ATHLETICS!!!!​

game recognize game​

Back
Top Bottom