****THE OFFICIAL CURE FOR YELLOWING****

I am not sure if this is the proper place to post, but I was wondering if anyone has tried to (or knows how to) restore white patent leather that has been yellowed? BTW, I too want to see how those Foamposite Ones turn out!
[/b]​

any locations where i can get sea glow in san francisco... i dont wanna order it, i'm only 15 and my parents could care less about my shoes other then not getting anymore shoes then i have now

the before part

first application for about 2 hours in the sun

2nd application, another 2 hours in the sun

all i did was apply some sea glow to the sole of the shoe and let it sit for about 30-45 seconds. took a toothbrush and scrubbed it in until every part of the sole was wet with sea glow

They all :nerd:
nerd.gif
HELLA NICE but me personally I will never ever put that chemical on my J's....Just because years down the road you never know what is going to happen to them or even sooner for that matter....Peace :evil:
devil.gif

Does anyone know how to restore white patent leather? Will any of the Island Girl products reverse the yellowing of patent leather?
[/b]​

WOW those VI's are CRAZYY !!!

im doin my DMP tommorow, since i wore it a couple of times.
i'm HYPE, if that matters...​

for some reason... im not getting the results everyone else is gettin. i got the sea glow w/ the old label (it should be the same i guess?) my V's have been in the sun for hella long and they wont dry up lol
NOT A NEWBIE! BEEN HERE FOR YEARS!!!!

im using sea glow on my VI dmp and V black retro......the little bit of yellow on the dmp is gone.....and it is working on my Vs ....im doing one shoe of each....ill post pics when im done.

damn...i love this thread...bar keepers friend for mesh and sea glow for soles. thanks everyone at NT.

the back of my III's is starting to yellow, can i use sea glow to restore it.
i'm HYPE, if that matters...​

I tried to use the barkeepers friend on my concords and I see no change. Am I suppose to leave it on for a while or what?
Life goes on with or without you~

Pittsubrgh,PA

Yo bar keepers friend messed up my concord mesh. I will post pics when I get my camera fixed
Life goes on with or without you~

Pittsubrgh,PA

damn its going to be cloudy the whole damn week in NYC, and I finally have some free time only got to out a couple of coats on the Laney's so far.
<---- "Spinners"

hey guys i dunno if this has been asked alreayd but i dont really feel like looking through the whole tread...but cn sea glow be use don the og pennys and foamposites as well?....jordan XVIs? maybe

Back
Top Bottom