The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

Question for the flightposite experts. Back when the OG black flightposites released, I know at least in the Northeast they released in a dull charcoal black color. I remember picking up a Vibe magazine around that time and there was a picture of R. Kelly wearing a pair of shiny black flightposites. They were shiny like the black Foamposite 1's. Was there any information on these? Me and my boys used to think that they released a shiny black in other parts of the country.

BTW, my silvers eventually turned yellowish especially after they got scratched up but boy were they fresh when they were new. I used to wear them with a silver Charles Woodson jersey. :smokin I'd wear my Eggplants with a Sacramento Jason Williams jersey or Randy Moss jersey and a pair of the Guess ashy black jeans. :smokin

Last edited:
Last edited:
I think I lost the right shoe
laugh.gif

BigJ, man how lose a whole shoe
roll.gif
 I could see if you said I lost a sock but a whole shoe
mean.gif

laugh.gif

THE SILVER OG'S HAD THAT ISSUE.. NEVER HEARD OF THE EURO'S HAVING THAT PROBLEM.. THE SILVER FLIGHTPOSITE RETROS DID NOT… MINE ARE STILL JUST AS SILVER AS WHEN THEY DROPPED THE SECOND TIME

THE SILVER OG'S HAD THAT ISSUE.. NEVER HEARD OF THE EURO'S HAVING THAT PROBLEM.. THE SILVER FLIGHTPOSITE RETROS DID NOT… MINE ARE STILL JUST AS SILVER AS WHEN THEY DROPPED THE SECOND TIME
My og's did it badly... I never owned the euros but my 08 retro's are still as silver as I bought them.. I remember being scared to buy the 08's because of how my og's faded

I think I lost the right shoe :lol:

BigJ, man how lose a whole shoe :rofl:  I could see if you said I lost a sock but a whole shoe :smh:  :lol:
actually, I just found out its gone last night. haven't worn them in years so its not a big deal. I moved last april so it could have been lost during the move.

But not as bad as the regular version tho :lol:
I swear nike used the thinnest paint ever for the silvers.

I think I lost the right shoe :lol:

OH MAN! thats the yellow/fading? not the flash? :nerd:

I used to play basketball in them so the paint rubbed off BUT I only hooped in them because the toe box got yellow on the 1st wear... I think it touched something and the paint fell off :lol:

Can any of yall with a worn down retro tell me how fast the sole goes playing outdoors? And if possible post a pic

Can any of yall with a worn down retro tell me how fast the sole goes playing outdoors? And if possible post a pic

extremely fast. I wouldn't suggest it. the sole is pretty thin. I used to hoop outdoors in my all navy with the white soles. didn't last very long.

Yal think these may sit long enough for a % off sale? Hoping to get these soon but jus got powder 10s ...

Yal think these may sit long enough for a % off sale? Hoping to get these soon but jus got powder 10s ...

Depends on where you live honestly.

I haven't been to the mall since I copped mine so I don't know if they're still sitting.

But I don't expect them to be around too long.

The flightposite is for indoor courts, the wear and tear of an outdoor court is too much for the thin sole of the FP1.

The Foamposite sole is more suitable for outdoor use.

blammo has to be the worse fall off from a new screen name that ive ever seen. Mayhemzback is available....

Thats crazy your sole died after 3 years of casual wear? I guess im for sure keeping these indoor

The sole didnt separate or nuthing

Just wore through the rubber to the midsole after 3 years. Granted i wore them all of college sooooo they got some use. Probably couple days a week

Back
Top Bottom