**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Anybody know where to start if we looking to go into the jewelry business??? I want to do like the wax molds and all the cad

Throwback Pusha with that rose garden flooded... :x EUGHCK!

lol the 1500$ penny

EXACTLY, setting looks so juvenile smh i don't know why lax gets so much love, i just haven't seen much of anything from him that is nice?

cant believe i considered dropping money on that thing...that joint is better off as a cram bracelet, my wife's diamond cross necklace is bigger than that! :lol:

cant believe i considered dropping money on that thing...that joint is better off as a cram bracelet, my wife's diamond cross necklace is bigger than that!
laugh.gif
I'm so glad i never bought one. looks like 10-15 grams of gold with chain and little melee diamonds not worth $1,500 at all

:lol: King johnny has a range of pieces from hong kong look alikes to so decent stuff with pretty decent setting. Never knew he made the white USDA piece

lol, Id probably only rock the micro, or maybe a lil bigger... I mean thats a pretty appropriate size for everyday wear. 8)

Here's my cuban bracelet that just came in super clean nice and tight I can't believe this thing is 100% hand made. I shoulda bought the 10mm one but this one is cool not too big not too small

Sick. I wanna trade up the cuban I got now to get one from these guys. I don't wanna get scrap prices for what I got now though
mean.gif
Yea the scrap value is ridiculous I would try to do a trade. Daniel jewelry inc got the best Cubans I've seen so far

Last edited:
What are the dimensions on the Buddha Piece? Pic wearing it at least to see size to body ratio?

So close to ordering a custom piece but I am a little torn on how big to make it

Want to make my family crest in gold outlined in some diamonds and I thought 1" wide by 1.25" tall would be best but 3/4" wide x 1" tall wouldn't be so bad either.

Tough choices

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom