**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Cool.

As long as you got a good price on it and you're happy
pimp.gif

Nice pickup btw.
Thank you, my dude!

Lol..Prob flew under the radar..I even had to look twice but this dope af..only in the D..smhlol made a killing off these btw

Long time no post… copped this Screech pendant from eBay about a month ago, second hand.  Met up with the dude in person, good sale, verified with IF&Co.  Anyone know what the chain link is called? Chain is 18k, piece is 14k.

Nice. I see he dropped his price a couple times on eBay, he was asking a lot at first. Looks clean.

Nice. I see he dropped his price a couple times on eBay, he was asking a lot at first. Looks clean.
I still payed just over 10 large, but I liked meeting in person, paying cash to someone in my own country.  It was the first time I saw it, what was he asking before?

I copped a top and bottom grill from Toronto Grillz this summer too. This is the bottom. The man's work is clean, he's done **** for ASAP, one of the Raptors players, and some other minor celebs recently. Follow him on IG @torontogrillz and if anyone hollers at him tell him Louis sent you. I'm gonna get him to make a custom pendant soon I think, could use the rep points.

I actually have a problem with JFK as well. Made a payment for those baby Jesus in silver they were advertisting some time ago

Long time no post… copped this Screech pendant from eBay about a month ago, second hand.  Met up with the dude in person, good sale, verified with IF&Co.  Anyone know what the chain link is called? Chain is 18k, piece is 14k.
looks like a rosary chain to me...

I already did tag them. Fakewatchbusta was the one that originally confirmed that the watch was fake. Lax had hit up fakewatchbusta on some of his pics asking for stamp of approval and when I chimed in on the comment with the fake AP, he deleted my comments and blocked me. SMH

Back
Top Bottom