**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Look for stones that are either SI1 or SI2. G - J in Color. Two 0.50ct studs (1ct total) will be about 5mm each. Anything more than 6mm and anything less than 4mm looks feminine.

Your best bet is to message Goldensun, Icebox, Daniels, Rey or Traxnyc. Get a quote for what i said. If you have money to burn than buy VS stones but for the average person it is very hard to tell the difference.

Check these out http://www.traxnyc.com/Mens-Earrings-Mens-Diamond-Earrings-12.html

Last edited:
I3 ?? K ??? Those will be some crappy stones. Most likely cloudy with huge inclusions in them

Go to Jamesallen.com or bluenile.com just to play with the diamond specs. It will give you an idea of how much stones cost depending on clarity, cut and color

Last edited:
Picked these up this weekend too. Versace S65, Biggie shades. I'm dropping them off at my jewelers today for a new gold plating/refresh.

Going to put a medium gradient lenses in them for inside/outside wear.

10 years later u will still die for a pair of these in detroit

Killing for sunglasses. What is going on over there?:smh:  
Carriers are the thing here and have been for over a decade. But those there are cream of the crop, the best joints on the market. Buffalo tusk aka buffs and they retail for around 2k+ brand new. U come to a club or party here u this all u will see there. Lesser known dudes get plotted on and get em snatched off their faces or get shot. That's why I always stayed far away from em.

Carriers are the thing here and have been for over a decade. But those there are cream of the crop, the best joints on the market. Buffalo tusk aka buffs and they retail for around 2k+ brand new. U come to a club or party here u this all u will see there. Lesser known dudes get plotted on and get em snatched off their faces or get shot. That's why I always stayed far away from em.
Imaging catching a charge for some sunglasses. Rotting in prison with Bubba cuz you wanted to shade your eyes in style.
mean.gif
I really hope you're joking about this.

Imaging catching a charge for some sunglasses. Rotting in prison with Bubba cuz you wanted to shade your eyes in style. :smh: I really hope you're joking about this.
Its dudes doing 25 to life for glasses right now. Its dudes who frames got snatched, went back and retaliated who sitting down for the rest of their life. Was the same way for wires and woods up until 07 when buffs took over. Moral of the story if for any reason u gotta come here whether its visiting or for work, leave the carriers and Rolex at home.

Last edited:
I'm weak!! I remember when that first dropped! I got family off 9 mile and Conley-EAST SIDE!! WHAT IT do Roby clan!!

Back
Top Bottom