**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

That Jeweler hit me back earlier and clarified for me. They didn’t make that piece and don’t have the Tito mold :smh:

They did say “I don’t have the mold but I can make it” but that sounds like risky business :lol:

They also went ahead and sent me these

FDBE065B-1151-4B99-B7FD-BF75C18BD106.jpeg
EC438E72-1484-4BEA-AA4E-C92D621CEF26.jpeg

The smaller one looks like ****
I even asked who they sold it too to contact that person but they said they dont keep records of customers

I got my 9mm for over 2 years still just as nice as when I got it. 140 gram on the neck can be uncomfortable when I haven’t worn it in a while. I tried 180grams on my wrist this weekend and my wrist was hurting. 126 grams hopefully ain’t too bad it’s 18k too not gonna be a daily.

I still get compliments and girls always ask me if ima take it off in the bed it looks it hurt my neck lol
What purity and length is that 9mm?

yeah you could order smaller verisons of da ghostface piece in da catalog lisro provides.

Please educate me on the Lisro game, they don't got a website or nothing, you gotta hit em up and get a paper catalog? Thats so much money they missin out on if thats the case.

I'm tryna cop a Jesus piece been looking for months, but I can't find the sweet spot between quality and a good deal. Its either a good mold and its expensive as hell, or it looks like hot trash and is a reasonable price. I like the Icebox and IF&CO stoneless jesus, but when I ask them for prices its just pretty much gettin robbed after you figure out the gram weight. But yeah I get it, a pendant is about craftsmanship not just weight, blah blah blah

Where you guys recommend to look? and what do you consider a reasonable price for a 14k baby jesus?

Please educate me on the Lisro game, they don't got a website or nothing, you gotta hit em up and get a paper catalog? Thats so much money they missin out on if thats the case.

I'm tryna cop a Jesus piece been looking for months, but I can't find the sweet spot between quality and a good deal. Its either a good mold and its expensive as hell, or it looks like hot trash and is a reasonable price. I like the Icebox and IF&CO stoneless jesus, but when I ask them for prices its just pretty much gettin robbed after you figure out the gram weight. But yeah I get it, a pendant is about craftsmanship not just weight, blah blah blah

Where you guys recommend to look? and what do you consider a reasonable price for a 14k baby jesus?

Look into that icebox jesus that posted a few pages back for $6800. If its legit thats a good price and a clean JP

Look into that icebox jesus that posted a few pages back for $6800. If its legit thats a good price and a clean JP

I'm looking for a baby jesus. A full jesus gets tiring on the neck for everyday wear. Personal preference.

I work a good professional job, but we got casual dress code, so I rock chains everyday underneath my shirt.

Yeah I was thinking to scoop.a nice 7-8mm from Leon but Rey's craftsmanship is very nice in my opinion. Is there any complaints from Rey's? Might scoop a 8mm from Rey.

there was a situation once where someone's cuban from Rey's had holes in them. that was one case. i forgot if Reys fixed their problem after that. This was over a year ago.

Frank I own the if and co and I’ve only seen the icebox online but from what I’ve observed it seems to me like the setting and the design on the hair on the icebox is different from the setting and the hair of the ifandco in my opinion the ifandco executed the hair better than icebox

I have both an Icebox and some Jacobs and have seen and tried on ifandco's piece at their store.

Icebox is the only one to get it right. The hair is wavy. Ifandco is flat and there's no dimension to it. Besides the diamond setting, ifandco's standard size is smaller and much lighter. It's so bad that the NTer t4tanium who had bought several ifandco Jesus pieces sent them back to be remade closer to the Jacob before he just copped a Jacob to complete his set. That wavyness of the hair also applies to the top of the head above the crown.

See now I’m thrown off. I was under the impression that they made the piece. The one they posted was 133grams but when I inquired about getting one made they said it’s 200. I’m just going to link the original post that made me contact them, let me know what you think.

Yea it is a little low but I’m sure we’re not talking about any VVS quality here lol

IIRC these are the same guys that only want bank wire but like you said, they're shady anyways. They said they had the piece and now they don't but can make you one

anybody got pics of a 22-24in cuban? around 4mm im thinking about copping one as a subtle daily

Last edited:
That Jeweler hit me back earlier and clarified for me. They didn’t make that piece and don’t have the Tito mold :smh:

They did say “I don’t have the mold but I can make it” but that sounds like risky business :lol:

They also went ahead and sent me these

FDBE065B-1151-4B99-B7FD-BF75C18BD106.jpeg
EC438E72-1484-4BEA-AA4E-C92D621CEF26.jpeg

The smaller one looks like ****
the face looks pretty decent on that kufi which is encouraging but the piece looks too much like a brick. axe if they make silver/brass models maybe, if you're spending a lot of money and taking a chance on a design they haven't shown and proved I think it's a fair request. I was actually under the impression that the guy called Harry Esmez probably made that Jesus that was for sale in Jamaica or has the mold. With technology so high in 2019 I don't see why a good rendering of the Tito is so difficult for an experienced jeweler/artisan to make.
These are the standard prices in the diamond district and Chinatown
how about for platinum, I'm not buying any but am curious how much over spot it goes for.

Back
Top Bottom