**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I understand perfectly, you don't want this become some sort new hypebeast trend because the Jesus piece is supposed to be a part of hiphop history. Butthese aren't Biggie's Jesus pieces even Kanye's Jesus wasn't there's no reason why it shouldn't be reappropriated and disseminated inthis way.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

smh.gif
why bring that in here? People are treated like crap in factories in China and bet you still wear nikes....
We give props to the jewelers, why not show love to their suppliers??

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by solesavage

so are people really going to start rocking jesus pieces not made of gold? Somewhere in heaven, biggie is looking down shaking his head.
Right because its absolutely important that we keep fashion at the same place set by a man who's been dead for over a decade now.
are you JUSTIFYIN people rockin non precious metal jewelry because its old fashioned?
laugh.gif

if its not gold its not going on my neck, period.

Nipsey-Hussle_HOBChicago_090430_adam-bielawski.jpg

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

I understand perfectly, you don't want this become some sort new hypebeast trend because the Jesus piece is supposed to be a part of hiphop history. But these aren't Biggie's Jesus pieces even Kanye's Jesus wasn't there's no reason why it shouldn't be reappropriated and disseminated in this way.

Where did I indicate that I dont want it to become a trend? All I said is that the concept is silly, and I can imagine everyone rocking them.

People have seen it in person on here Nate lol, I wont take pix of it or post it because I dont need to see "people" making the same thing or worsesee it at a stand in the middle of the mall ala the Cali piece lol.........maybe one day, 2 exist, one was stolen via mail and I own the other.....both areexactly the same, maybe one day ill find the other one

Setfree:So you have a joint that is comprable to the Cali Piece?......DAM !!!!! Also,one got stolen in the mail? Ben post my NLV Piece because it's so big& uneccsary(No !!@!). I also do not think
anybody will be selling my joint in the middle of any mall...I coulod be wrong though.

Originally Posted by NLV esq

People have seen it in person on here Nate lol, I wont take pix of it or post it because I dont need to see "people" making the same thing or worse see it at a stand in the middle of the mall ala the Cali piece lol.........maybe one day, 2 exist, one was stolen via mail and I own the other.....both are exactly the same, maybe one day ill find the other one

Setfree:So you have a joint that is comprable to the Cali Piece?......DAM !!!!! Also,one got stolen in the mail? Ben post my NLV Piece because it's so big & uneccsary(No !!@!). I also do not think
anybody will be selling my joint in the middle of any mall...I coulod be wrong though.
son these ain't jordan variant makers
laugh.gif

just post pics of it.

Dam Ninjahood....Variant Matter?!!!...LOL !!!! What's good with the Jesus Piece? I seen David the other day. He has a gang of them in his office.

Heck no it does NOT compare to the Cali Piece or even yours nate, I have 3 joints that are all older then 10 years old and the other 2 are 6yrs old......Inever post anything on here because I dont need pictures floating around, all of them have deep meaning to them (most recent one is for my sister that died)and I have neverrrrrr made them for the "shine" factor, I made them because I love them and back in 98' I was rocking a 600gram joint even whenpeople said I looked like a fool Haha

i was looking into getting a watch later on this summer and i was wondering how are gucci watches? i saw couple of designs i liked but im not too familiar withtheir watches. Are they worth the price?

Setfree: I do not rock it for the shine factor either. The NLV Piece has been a dream since I was kid. My intials just happen to work well with the NHL Logo.My NLV RIng is for
personal reasons as well. The new piece been needed in the jewlery game. I feel it has never been represented properly.

Hey can any of you school me on diamond rings? I want to ask my girl soon but don't know where to buy a ring. Is it worth going to jewelry stores in themall? Can any of you hook me up with a deal? Any help would be appreciated.

Man if you go to the mall to cop a ring you should be Tarred And Feathered. NEVER COPTHAT RING FROM A MALL............NEVER !!!!!!

never buy a ring from a mall or major store.... even if your girl is in love with that tiffany box....
I see mall stores or even robins bros carry SI1 diamonds for VVS prices

a couple things posted on my blog
wink.gif

Man that black Jesus and Kanye's blue eye ceramic Jesus would be unbelievable if they were worn together

Back
Top Bottom