**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by sdotrich

Originally Posted by YMCMB

PVD-BEAD-COLLECTION.jpg
how much those beaded bracelets run for?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

Originally Posted by latinplatinum69

BTW anyone know what type of Rolex that is posted on the previous pages and a price tag? I know I prolly cant afford it buts its nice to dream

thats a rolex datejust... the Day Date II is the one that just came out...if you want this watch:

prepare to pay $20-22k for JUST the watch, and another $3-4k for the aftermarket diamond bezel.  IMO, that 18k Rolex is the CLEANEST watch I have ever seen.  Soooo OG and Classic, will never go out of style thats for sure.  I want one, just gotta save now lol

-J23C

I keep telling people...these are the nicest watches out right now. I'm getting one soon. I'm just waiting for rolex to make this model with a dial that I like.

Whoever said that you will only be able to sell this watch used for $7000 is HIGH. The gold iin this watch alone at melt down value is $8000. Rolex's really don't go down that much in price. You won't even be able to get an old 36mm rolex president for under $10k. But these are like $27k retail and 20-23k used.

This is the last thing I'll say in regards to all this real vs fake foolishness. 1st off, if you need any of these status symbols to impress women you're a lame. I know we as men dress to impress the ladies for the most part, but I got bad broads b4 I got any type of a real money. Secondly I guess I was raised in a different generation/era where you know its always quality over quantity. You can have all that funny stuff on looking like an arts and crafts project but when I pull up next to you and my ishh is looking correct you'll be able to tell the difference. No shots at anyone that wears all that lab made stuff they show on youtube but you just look real stupid thinking you're doin it when you're rocking that funny money B.S.

Why do people always hate on Gucci and try to say his jewels are fake or low quality??? The man gets money. Is it because he's not Baby that he doesn't get the recognition? The man made $5 million in the past year (according to Forbes) and I've seen plenty of videos & pics where his diamonds are definitely dancing. Jewelry is his thing and I believe he won't put no BS diamonds in his pieces. That's just my opinion though because none of us really know but him & his jeweler.

Hopefully we'll see some pics from the BET Hip-Hop Awards tonight.

Do you know if his jewelry is low quality for a fact? Like I said before, I'm not sure and neither is anyone else in this thread unless they made it for him or have some type of fact that they are. Looking at pictures does no justice. IJS

This is the last thing I'll say in regards to all this real vs fake foolishness. 1st off, if you need any of these status symbols to impress women you're a lame. I know we as men dress to impress the ladies for the most part, but I got bad broads b4 I got any type of a real money. Secondly I guess I was raised in a different generation/era where you know its always quality over quantity. You can have all that funny stuff on looking like an arts and crafts project but when I pull up next to you and my ishh is looking correct you'll be able to tell the difference. No shots at anyone that wears all that lab made stuff they show on youtube but you just look real stupid thinking you're doin it when you're rocking that funny money B.S.
first off @ jesuspieces... that watch doesnt have 8k worth of gold playboy. just cause thats how much the gold may cost at market value doesnt mean thats what you gettin back you silly billy.
dont try and drop knowledge when its faulty. lol melt down a rolex and get 8k worth of gold. lol. LMAO.
roll.gif

@latin. ok bro. idk what generation you in, but i been stuntin with jewelry (fake and not) since 1998 playboy. i was sellin cats rocafella and cash money chains for 50 on the low since ben baller was DJin for Denzel babycakes. hell i had this manufactuer that was on 5th st and los angeles custom making some of the highest quality fake chains the world has ever seen. had Wink1100's GIGANTIC  double R peice copied. flipped those for 100 all day man.
so i been into this for alot longer than you. you have no idea what you talkin bout fam.
you thinkin bout the stuff from back then. this new stuff of today is a whole new game. stuff be made off the same molds the gold and diamonds get put in.
"lab made diamonds" are made to replicate FL clarity and D color. so to say theyre low-quality or your real diamonds somehow look better is idiotic bro.
and ok you get bad broads blah blah blah classic story, so you keep doing what you doin, with no jewels or small jewels.
ill spend a couple grand with JD and get a watch that the exact same as rick ross for 4700.
so do what you do player. but ive smashed chicks thats been all up in show mag. so what are we really sayin.
you cats nowadays just roll with the flow. no nothing bout jewelry yet connoisseurs. listening to what these jewelers tell you and take it at fact.
prolly dont even know these black diamonds are basically worthless before theyre treated to become black.
but theyre realer and better somehow than something made by science. cause diamonds from dirt are better than ones from labs.
maybe its me.

Originally Posted by jesuspieces

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

BTW anyone know what type of Rolex that is posted on the previous pages and a price tag? I know I prolly cant afford it buts its nice to dream

thats a rolex datejust... the Day Date II is the one that just came out...if you want this watch:

prepare to pay $20-22k for JUST the watch, and another $3-4k for the aftermarket diamond bezel.  IMO, that 18k Rolex is the CLEANEST watch I have ever seen.  Soooo OG and Classic, will never go out of style thats for sure.  I want one, just gotta save now lol

-J23C

I keep telling people...these are the nicest watches out right now. I'm getting one soon. I'm just waiting for rolex to make this model with a dial that I like.

Whoever said that you will only be able to sell this watch used for $7000 is HIGH. The gold iin this watch alone at melt down value is $8000. Rolex's really don't go down that much in price. You won't even be able to get an old 36mm rolex president for under $10k. But these are like $27k retail and 20-23k used.
If you pay 20-23 for a regular day date and not a day date II then thats just dumb...you can pick up a NEW DAY DATE II all gold for around 24k...dont get suckered

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by Lver of Jordan

I thought Jeezy & Rick Ross was beefin after that BMF freestyle Jezzy did??? 
eyes.gif

Guess Not... Damn Gucci's Jewels are either Fake aka Big John the Jewler or Super Low quality.... They trying to give one of Gucci's super "iced" out watches and it's only valued at $5000? Really.. I know I'm a big timer but I know an all iced out watch should be worth more then $5000... anyways
well damn. its shinin, it looks nice, its well crafted. it could be $1000 or $100,000. i thought the point of it was to look as nice as possible.
would it make it look any better if he confirmed his jewelry was real?
serious question bro. if lets say for fun, he took his jewels to ben baller and ben confirmed them real.
would you say it looks like crap just cause? or would you say it looks nice now? just cause you know its worth money?

cause all gucci's "diamonds" dance in the videos and pics and its pretty well set.
the stones are always perfectly clear(which is the give away) so i dont get it.

can anyone answer that for me?
thats been the story of this thread for awhile. I dont think anyone really has an answer for that.

If the @$@$ looks good it looks good. I dont give a damn....
naw i don't rock wit that rhetoric...cuz in da end, where do you draw da line? "mehh..its only 10k wit CZ's and its only 80 grams....but it still looks good though.." naw.b

same crap i see with jewels i see with clothing and rap in general. seems da south is more concerned with instant "wow factor" instead of intangibles that make

a piece THAT much more doper...its no coincidence most of da NYC rappers jewelry is significantly smaller but i can betcha that they're stuff isn't suspect at all.

to enthusiast to chains like this post has gathered, i can say its a common consensus that most jewelry should be solid, heavy, and at LEAST 14k gold...most of them southern

rapper chains don't subscribe to that...they rather "flood" da pieces and make a statement then to add weight of gold that may not translate in pictures but in person and when

you wear it you can feel quality.

DSCN7083.JPG

take waka's chain for example.....instead of goin cheap of da linx wit da hollow francos (that can be popped off wit da quickness) he should've gotten a solid franco or a cuban wit da

box clasp..i wouldn't be suprised if his whole setup was 10k gold either.

Originally Posted by jesuspieces

Jimmmi Boy, nice to see you back in the thread, it wasn't cool that you got banned. I don't understand why anyone would want to ban someone who frequents their website and contributes, regardless of whether you posted something for sale one time. Just drives people away from your website, which contradicts the purpose of even having a website.

Anyway, nice jewels. I like the barbie piece you copped your daughter...that must have cost guap. I like the new Breitling as well... **@% goes hard.

Don't take this the wrong way...but i think you need to start looking at smaller but higher quality jewels. More classy stuff. I mean all your stuff costs a lot but for what you paid for all that you could have a rolex day-date 2 or the masterpiece, even a solid gold daytona, a crazy fat yellow franco and stupid Jacob and co. jesus piece, a crazy 3 row fat diamond tennis bracelet and a pinky ring with a stupid fat diamond. That would be better in my opinion. And that's not even that small and classy.
Appreciate the love and support homie... i got more coming and i've tone it down alot still got all my pieces but most the time i wear watches and bracelets and working on a new ring with a 3 ct center. 

when they robbed JR, even he had real jewelry worth talking about...

Berg gets robbed every other day, they just take pics and give it to their friends.

wakas piece looks like vomit in that pic. thats crazy as hell. i wonder if he paid more than a stack for that.

Back
Top Bottom