The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

N7s not bad imo... still after fine prints though

Also wondering if any pairs will drop w/ a solid rubber outsole...

CarolinaKickG

CuK7XH9WcAA1Rdx.jpg:large

Just played ball in the Fine Prints, i didn't find it as slippery as some of the online reviews/videos but it is very squeaky (especially for feet/toe draggers).

I also found that there is a little discomfort on the pinky toe (right foot only) but I re-laced the laces - Each loop consists of flyweave + flywire and when I re-laced the loop by the pinky toe, i did flyweave only and left the flywire off and it helped with the pinching/discomfort. hope that helps anyone with the same issue!

UNCs are gorgeous. Love the Michigan ones too. Wish they would do limited releases of each.

So after about a month of wearing these every week (i.e. 4-5 times) the zoom bag popped in my Jordan 31.

I don't even know how it popped.

All I know is that I was wearing these casually (yeah I'm one of those people), and I thought I stepped on a rock, and then took one more step and shook it off.  Then the right shoe started to feel mushy on me.

I went back to my room and found out that the zoom bag that protrudes out of the shoe on my right shoe was deflated.

I'm going to try to talk to Nike and see what I can do but no guarantees.

Just thought I'd let people know that ofc these shoes can pop, well at least their bags.

Btw how do you ask for a discount code lol?

Do you make a sob story?
Just be honest - tell them what happened. I've gotten three codes in the last 3 months from iD issues. One time I literally said "I'm pretty salty man, a promo code would definitely help easwe the pain" then they sent me a 20% off code haha.

Just hop on chat, have some pics ready to send and tell them whats up.

Last Thursday I went to my only House of Hoops in Rhode Island. I was surprised they had one Fine Print left in size 9. It was perfect other than a slight tear at the tongue. They said they would take $10 off. I thought about it and checked it again Sunday. The excess threading can be pushed back in the shoe and if it can be glued shut, it looks like there's no problem at all. I said I'd only get the Fine Print with a discount so since I can fix the problem, I grabbed it. Pretty happy to save $10 on a minor issue.
happy.gif

Any tips on the kind of glue to use or how to resist stains? The camera really makes it look worse than it is. When the stitching is pushed in and I close it, it looks perfect with no signs of an issue. I'd like to glue it tight just like that.

Not surprised the bagged popped.

My pair of banneds had a lopsided outsole.

You should be able to get a 20% code easily.

Back
Top Bottom