THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
There's a HoHs Grand Opening near me on July 3rd and I hoping they drop the MP's or ASG! Or Both!
*Fingers Crossed

There's a HoHs Grand Opening near me on July 3rd and I hoping they drop the MP's or ASG! Or Both!
*Fingers Crossed

Not to crush your dreams but I was hoping for the same when niketown Boston re opened and they literally did not restock a single thing.

More like because you type a bad word and add an asterisk so it gets past the curse word filter.....
mean.gif
Haven't had it happen before. My apologies for jumping the conclusion gun.

Any idea how limited the purple elites will be? Also, what time do they go on sale on NDC? Will they do raffles at HOH a few days before? Sorry for the questions, been out of the game for a few years and need to pick up a new pair of Kobes. Thanks for the help. 

*Fingers Crossed
When the one by me reopened they had restock of Details, Perspectives, (These were both fairly new at the time) Lebrons, KD and some Jordan Retro. Hopefully yours will be the same. You will probably want to check it out first day first thing.

Any idea how limited the purple elites will be? Also, what time do they go on sale on NDC? Will they do raffles at HOH a few days before? Sorry for the questions, been out of the game for a few years and need to pick up a new pair of Kobes. Thanks for the help.
Limited?

- No specific answer, but in my opinion, they are a pair you want to try and plan ahead for.

Time?

- Not announced, but always 8AM or 10AM EST

HOH Raffles?

- Not announced.

Limited?

- No specific answer, but in my opinion, they are a pair you want to try and plan ahead for.

Time?

- Not announced, but always 8AM or 10AM EST

HOH Raffles?

- Not announced.
Thanks. Yea, just trying to plan ahead for it. I'll keep checking the thread. 

Back
Top Bottom