THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
That's a low ID I'm pretty sure, with the ASG lining. Funny how similar the CW's are. Nike might owe you some royalties...

Just copped the Independence Day's.. These were pretty limited here. Only 1 FTL had them (1 pair per size) and HOH didn't even have them.

How do you guys feel about the 200 retail price for the fly knit lows? I think thats pretty steep it should atleast be 50 dollars less than the highs which would put them at 175 retail.

Wow I cant believe the em independence are sold out already online! They are backordered on eastbay and nike.com is completely sold out.

Wow I cant believe the em independence are sold out already online! They are backordered on eastbay and nike.com is completely sold out.

Back ordered does not mean they sold out. Eastbay just hasn't received their shipment of shoes from the nike warehouse. Eastbay has been late to the party with back orders on most recent releases.

Nike also has like a full size run. How are you seeing sold out?

Edit. I guess you can't add to cart. My guess is another fake sellout by nike lol

Last edited:
Can't believe Nike seems to finally be learning and releasing holiday shoes a week before the day.  Usually the holiday themed ones they release on the actual day or a day before which does no good if you can't have them on the specific day. 

Edit. I guess you can't add to cart. My guess is another fake sellout by nike lol

Lol I assumed they were sold out because I could click on every other em low except those.

Back
Top Bottom