THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
3M overkill, but that's just my opinion.

I wish Nike would sell those laces. I have them on my blue Chukkas and they are sweeeet.

All black flyknit with a red blob on the sole
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Boogie. Oh well. I have a feeling all those people using these codes gonna get caught up somehow.

And no nikeid with the codes? SUCKS

The moonwalkers weren't "hard" to cop on NDC as long as you were ready. Frankly I see less interest in the Bs, so as long as you've got your war face on that morning you should be good.

I'm gonna be totally honest and say that i've never participated in a NDC release, so i don't know how real it gets. i only see the aftermath salt on NT.

I think people hold on for Beethoven it's gonna go a lot faster than Moonwalker. Let's hope it's not sold out that fast on release date.

Those IDs are nice but not $245 nice. To plain for me for an ID and potentially nike could release something simple n nice like that for $200

Beethovens are going to be a zoo ...

Everyone I talk knows about them and wants them ...

I was calm and ready until I read this.. Lord if I miss out on these I'm driving to Atlanta or Tallahassee to cop smh.. Not missing out on these because my location smh

Reecived this message from the reseller I bought my ASG from, did anyone here not get the second set of laces when they got there's on release day? I'm not really buying this excuse.

I apologize if our description wasn't clear, but the only laces included were the ones that are on the shoes as pictured. While I'm unsure as to why, unfortunately, the extra laces were not included on these even when originally purchased.

Reecived this message from the reseller I bought my ASG from, did anyone here not get the second set of laces when they got there's on release day? I'm not really buying this excuse.

I apologize if our description wasn't clear, but the only laces included were the ones that are on the shoes as pictured. While I'm unsure as to why, unfortunately, the extra laces were not included on these even when originally purchased.
I have my extra laces (GITD) and I purchased them from a seller too.

It can happen, I've purchased shoes that had missing lace bags.
The worst part about it was it was in store so what's likely is an employee either lost it or took them while unpacking the shoes.

He should offer you $10-$20 back depending how much over retail you paid.

It can happen, I've purchased shoes that had missing lace bags.
The worst part about it was it was in store so what's likely is an employee either lost it or took them while unpacking the shoes.

He should offer you $10-$20 back depending how much over retail you paid.
I paid $420 because they had great feedback I'd say that's more than market value & that's why I'm annoyed I didn't get the laces. The item description even stats laces included under accessories. Smh

Back
Top Bottom