THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Red pair is alright to me, nothing extremely special though.  Very curious to see what they do for a christmas pair and if it will be a low or high

Last edited:
I'll really hope they put red flyknit on ID. That would be a game changer. If not I'll probably end up copping on a discount down the road

Lol this guy knows^^^ thank you for reiterating that for him

How is my statement not accurate? I said they have been released before. They probably need them to be released if anything this year because EM sales have been awful

so, if the shoe isn't going to be released you cant post it ?  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Those red joints lookin good, looks like they're vibrant just like the purple ones. Prolly gonna pass on the beethovens (due to the fact that they're gonna get dirty quick style) and grab the red ones.

who cares if they are posted or not/releasing or not, nothing special just like the past years havent been. This one looks like a straight up ID anyway

I just got the Chinas in the mail. Just thought I'd share a pic of the extra details on the heel. Don't think I've seen a pic of that posted yet, at least in this thread. Glad I picked them up. The gold flaked toebox is pretty nice too
Best pics I've seen of these. Repped.

When did those release? Given the name assuming an exclusive .. havent been in here much since easters dropped (other than past cpl days)

I was only kidding about the don't post thing..

Lol. I'm not a mod dude post what u want but it sucks to see it get posted knowing US won't receive it

Back
Top Bottom