THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I paid $420 because they had great feedback I'd say that's more than market value & that's why I'm annoyed I didn't get the laces. The item description even stats laces included under accessories. Smh
Wow, $420 is really steep. That's pretty much half of what I paid [$210] for mine and they're DS with everything included too, even the original receipt.

For $420 when they're going for $300ish, I'd complain, especially if it states they're included in the description.

Yes. If your order is on back order, you have an option to cancel. Call up customer service.

Hardly anyone was feeling those peach jams before they realized they weren't releasing
eyes.gif
I don't think you could be any more wrong! When pics first leaked of the peach jams people were saying best colorway of the EM's and that they may turn around the terrible colorway run of the em's.

Do the flyknits fit just like the EMs? Sorry if its a question thats been asked frequently..

Last edited:
Reecived this message from the reseller I bought my ASG from, did anyone here not get the second set of laces when they got there's on release day? I'm not really buying this excuse.

I apologize if our description wasn't clear, but the only laces included were the ones that are on the shoes as pictured. While I'm unsure as to why, unfortunately, the extra laces were not included on these even when originally purchased.
Bought KD All Stars a month back on a "restock". Didn't come with extra laces so I sent it back.

Am I the only one worried about the white FK on the Beethoven getting dirty and impossible to clean like say a white foamposite for example? Or is that not the case?

Beth are easy pass for me. Thought Gold Elite was a lot better. Don't like the use of grey and white.

Will save to cop the Reds.

red rum, red rum  and im just sitting here waiting for the sweet notes of the Tovens.

sorry im sick and on meds.

My flyknit trainers do not attract dirt that easily so i think you will be fine. Gonna scoop up the beehtovens and send them to my moms house. Gonna wait till next spring to wear these.

Red joints look good on kobe. Not sure if it will work for me. Lol. Wish it was white or grey soles instead.

Back
Top Bottom