THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I put it in my dress shoes and it works beautifully.

The KB 9 lunar insole is also the midsole as well. It may be a little higher but so what. I dont care. 
Whoa, either those are some wooden clogs or you must have sized your dress shoes wrong.

These need to hurry up and release.Yesterday everybody was talking about neighborhoods and today we're talking about the box they come in? Nike hurry up and send out new pics.

I've only been posting for about a month but been lurking since the AZG 1st games dropped. Threads on NT always have their slow periods and tends to get off track during them. Lol. We're approaching release so I'm sure more news will drop in the next week or two.

Last edited:

yeah hopefully they will be easier to get in canada since theres less demand, but if i miss out i wont be too mad

if they come out with a lakers hightop cw im all in though 
May be less of a demand but we also don't get everything that comes out. Being from PEI I can tell you that it wasn't until this year that we even got foams in Atlantic Canada. We also don't usually get the ASG or Christmas packs either
just got back from the mall here and they had pretty much every size of all the christmas shoes (kobe, lebron, cp3, melo, kd)

Hey guys saw this on end release day calendar. http://www.endclothing.co.uk/upcoming-releases/
They have the nike kobe 9 year of the horse listed to release jan 18? Did they make a mistake?

I'm going to take a shot in the dark and assume they meant to put an eight.

EDIT: Just actually looked at the link and you neglected to mention the 'NSW Lifestyle' part :lol:. It's the LS model.

Last edited:
I'm going to take a shot in the dark and assume they meant to put an eight.

EDIT: Just actually looked at the link and you neglected to mention the 'NSW Lifestyle' part :lol:. It's the LS model.

My bad haha so I'm assuming these will look like crap.

these are the most artfully designed shoes nike has created in my opinion

yeah they cost a lot, but seem well worth it

i need to get my chips up

these are the most artfully designed shoes nike has created in my opinion

yeah they cost a lot, but seem well worth it

i need to get my chips up

Would you say they're a.....masterpiece

happy-i-see-what-you-did-there-_clean_-l.png

Back
Top Bottom