THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'll get my pair for well under 350$ but the first shots of hype have been fired. Here we go.

Of course not, because black, purple and gold are way too close to being a Laker CW.

553186010.gif

So eightfives didn't look good but yours do? :nerd:

They look the same, and I actually like his better :lol:

No way they're gonna remain that price. You look at all these social networks, and people calling them trash.

That matters none.

If the shoe is actually limited, it will be snatched up and put on the resell market for more than double the original price.

The Jordan 28 was somewhat limited and still nobody cares for them

Idk if nobody cares for them.

I was in line for another shoe the day the original c/w released and it sold out just the same as the royal 1's and Area 72 Barkley Posites.

They quickly sell out every time they restock.

And I can't find a DS pair in my size for a reasonable price to save my life. Lol

If the elite 9's are limited like the prelude pack you can forget about it.

The collar cut is different. Closer to shape of the 8... I still prefer the "mid" but it's all just daydreams anyway

Honestly, I wouldn't go for the lows. High top 9s will be the highlight of this line, I've got the 4-8 already (that's 5 low top models) and I need something new in my life.

Honestly, I wouldn't go for the lows. High top 9s will be the highlight of this line, I've got the 4-8 already (that's 5 low top models) and I need something new in my life.

Agreed, unless they offer some type of zoom/lunar combo in the lows to push them since I figure most people will try for the masterpieces? Just a guess, actually more of a wish haha.

Agreed^ I think a lot if ballers who have converted or grown up with lows are unikely to embrace the high... It will mainly appeal to guys like me who prefer a shoe like the xx8 and then to the collectors and lastly and most unfortunately the beasts.

Wouldn't having a true low defeat the entire purpose of creating a high that moves like a low?

They claim to be trying to push the industry forward with this shoe, why would they make a version that's exactly the same as what they been doing?

Back
Top Bottom