THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Hi guys, long time lurker first time poster. I've been reading this forum since the kobe 8. I just got a quick question, I bought this 9 nola from cl for 300. I'm impressed with it, so far its my favorite kobe. i like it when i'm driving my car, it's so bright! Even my wife was impressed but not with the price. Anyways, does it usually wrinkle the back (clothe line) after several used? I tried to straighten it, but nothing works. is there a solution to this? Ill post a pic when i can get a chance. TIA

TB's look cool. if i could find one of the white based for a low price will have to jump on em even if they get dirty quick.

Hi guys, long time lurker first time poster. I've been reading this forum since the kobe 8. I just got a quick question, I bought this 9 nola from cl for 300. I'm impressed with it, so far its my favorite kobe. i like it when i'm driving my car, it's so bright! Even my wife was impressed but not with the price. Anyways, does it usually wrinkle the back (clothe line) after several used? I tried to straighten it, but nothing works. is there a solution to this? Ill post a pic when i can get a chance. TIA
If I'm understanding correctly...you're talking about the cloth part of the heel with the 9 stitches? Yeah, after a few wears (plus the wear and tear of putting on and taking them off) that gets a little wrinkly. I kept the cardboard cylinders that came with the shoes and put those back in when I'm done wearing them.

Yes they do wrinkle. They still look amazing though. You should be more worried about the outsole lol I have had mine for like a month and a half and still haven't worn them. Probably won't till next summer.

hey guys, is it normal for a guy to be size 11.5 on EM lows but a size 12 on elite lows? I went to FTL earlier and tried on some sz 12 elite lows and they fit just as the same as 11.5 EM. I couldn't get a fit on an 11.5 elite low cause they were out. 

hey guys, is it normal for a guy to be size 11.5 on EM lows but a size 12 on elite lows? I went to FTL earlier and tried on some sz 12 elite lows and they fit just as the same as 11.5 EM. I couldn't get a fit on an 11.5 elite low cause they were out. 

Yup.

I'm a size 12 in every kobe model except the flyknit lows. Have to go .5 up.

I also have a wide foot, which seems to be the case.

Yup.

damn, already have 2 pairs of kobe 9s though. these decisions are killing me.

This happened to me also. I have a couple pairs of highs in my usual 11.5 but needed a 12 in the moonwalkers.

Ordered me EM iDs in an 11.5 that feel ok.

Yup.

damn, already have 2 pairs of kobe 9s though. these decisions are killing me.
You must have some self control. You're an anomaly on here. 
roll.gif

I choose to go a half size up. I can fit tts but they are pretty tight...

Ruvilla must be smoking that good stuff. Laser Crimson on sale for $160? from $200? 
mean.gif

tha
Yes they do wrinkle. They still look amazing though. You should be more worried about the outsole lol I have had mine for like a month and a half and still haven't worn them. Probably won't till next summer.

If I'm understanding correctly...you're talking about the cloth part of the heel with the 9 stitches? Yeah, after a few wears (plus the wear and tear of putting on and taking them off) that gets a little wrinkly. I kept the cardboard cylinders that came with the shoes and put those back in when I'm done wearing them.
thanks for the clarification. i thought i got a fake one. lol

Back
Top Bottom