THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

@cannonoblock  how to you like the EXTs in person? have not seen them in person but I've seen pics where they look pretty dope.. still on the fence
They're pretty dope in person and the quality is on point. Its a different shoe but thats what makes me like it. It's like any other shoe though they might look ugly and people hate but they look good when you see them worn. The comfort is way better than the elites.

Last edited:
Last edited:
The TBs are real nice!

Can't wait to see my Snakeskins in person..hopin they don't disappoint!

They're definitely flamboyant...I'd be willing to bet you'll be satisfied.
roll.gif

Got the EXT snakes in yesterday just opened them IMO these are UNDERrated. I think the entire shoe being snake has true Kobe performance heads writing these off because it's impractical BUT I think these will be sleepers down the line. Peace

Got the EXT snakes in yesterday just opened them IMO these are UNDERrated. I think the entire shoe being snake has true Kobe performance heads writing these off because it's impractical BUT I think these will be sleepers down the line. Peace

Uh, true Kobe performance heads wouldn't be playing in any of the EXTs as they aren't normally intended for performance purposes. I assure you that isn't the reason they are being written off

Last edited:
Deadstock is not exclusively a sneaker term. For example, there are many high end denim manufacturers that make jeans out of "deadstock" fabrics, fabrics no longer in production, that will not be made again. This lets them offer limited production pairs with unusual fabrics that you won't see duplicated. There is a tie company that does the same thing - they shop textile wholesalers for "deadstock" stuff that they make limited run ties out of.
Anyone got a really worn/beat up pair of highs they can post a shot of? Curious if they start breaking in and slouching a bit, like a well worn pair of jeans. Once winter passes, I'll probably try to beat up my Inspirations, since the black outsole won't show the damage as much.
I've had my perspectives for awhile now. My first kobe 9. Even though I've only worn them like twice, they still wrinkle up just trying them on.
Honestly it doesn't look bad I'd post a pic but I'm on my to work

Back
Top Bottom