THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I can't wait until these arrive, do they really take 4 weeks?..and are ya'll going to wear your pairs...these are kinda special, don't know if it's something to put on display, or put on feet

KB + 12.14.14 (left), KB + 32,293 (right). Gold stitching. Owning a historical PE wasn't an option to pass on.

what size you normally wear
I'm a 12 normally, 12.5 in flyknit lows

But, if I take the insoles out of my moonwalker size 12 kobe 9s, and drop in a kobe 8 insole, they fit fine.

IMO 13 is too big, its much longer. So if you have the option to swap insoles, go with the 12
Im normally a size 12, and I think i could do it. just when i tried on the moonwalker joints 12.5 was perfect. I'm just afraid what if 13 is too big.

Yes they must be putting 6 weeks now because of the disaster with the last mc option. Took mine 5 weeks to get delivered

I can't wait until these arrive, do they really take 4 weeks?..and are ya'll going to wear your pairs...these are kinda special, don't know if it's something to put on display, or put on feet
4? It says 6 weeks
Yea my bad 6 weeks...but does it really take that long. This is my first iD.
It's my first iD also 
laugh.gif

People are begging for Nike to release another Elite Low.  They finally do, and people are still complaining.  

Just be happy that they gave us another Flyknit Low.  

went with the 12. inspiration was all white MC with touches of gold. KB 32,293 on left tongue / KB 12.14.14 on right.  

I caved. I found a combo I liked (white sole and swoosh, team red backtab, black everything else)

Well I talked to NDC Chat, and they couldn't pull up the second order I placed (haven't gotten a confirmation email yet) to cancel it. I'd rather just not be charged for two pairs as opposed to returning one.

Back
Top Bottom