THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
just cop y'all, worse case u get free returns. this is one of those few times for those who really enjoy this hobby, in which you don't have to deal with "Sadderdays" resellers, long lines, etc. Its right there for you to cop. Easy...

And the moment is great. just find a color combo you like...

Some one put up a link to nike I'd to start building. I dnt know if it's cause I'm on mobile or whats..I always build on mobile tho.

nthat.gif
Finally got that confirmation email. Went glow swoosh/sole and blacked out everything else. No tongue ID tags. If the option really lasts a week, I might put in another order wit the date and point tags, but I'm cool wit the one for now

Finally got the second order confirmation, about an hour and 15 after placing the order, cancelled though, just need one pair. I'm not too worried about the ID on the tongue.

I like that a lot, but for me personally it was more about getting the pair Kobe was wearing when he passed MJ.
awesome! I understand... I dunno though, that purple sole and gold swoosh didn't go well for me. I plan on wearing mine if they turn out really nice. Buy now, think later was my motto. I had a gift card laying around so I figure what the heck?!?
wink.gif

I like that a lot, but for me personally it was more about getting the pair Kobe was wearing when he passed MJ.
Agreed.

The upper on these isn't a must-have, head-turning, makes-you-feel-fuzzy-inside type like the previous MC upper for me, so it's all about the history aspect and being able, basically, to own the PE that Kobe wore to pass his idol.

Like many on here I'm sure, I grew up on MJ and have lived through Kobe's entire career. As a Laker fan I've watched probably damn near half of those 32,293 points it took for him to pass Mike. So there was no way I was passing on these. They could have been straight dog doo-doo brown all over and I'd have still copped.
laugh.gif

Ordered almost a hr and a half ago and still no confirmation email. Used a translucent sole and now I remember u couldn't with the original MC ID. It was an option when I made the shoe and didn't think anything of it. We shall see.

Ordered almost a hr and a half ago and still no confirmation email. Used a translucent sole and now I remember u couldn't with the original MC ID. It was an option when I made the shoe and didn't think anything of it. We shall see.
I used a translucent sole on one of my pairs as well. We should be fine, when the original MC's came out.. they didn't let you order with translucent, people used a glitch method to achieve that. This time it was on there as an option so I don't think there should be any issues.

Back
Top Bottom