THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

where did you get these for $62?
Deal is probably over by now but they were 79.97 +30% off. I bought one last week for 79 and they price matched em. However, it made them about 55 each and then I got charged for shipping. East Los Nike Outlet.

Deal is probably over by now but they were 79.97 +30% off. I bought one last week for 79 and they price matched em. However, it made them about 55 each and then I got charged for shipping. East Los Nike Outlet.
great deal!!!   good for you. enjoy !!!!

:rolleyes im sure its B-Grade,,maybe not who knows,,good for you brah :nerd: good pick up

They could be. I don't know though. The box has a sticker for 129.99. I know the markdown was real recent then they had the president day sales. May have just lucky. I doubled up when I missed out on the 10 elite highs for 90 shipped.

They're not bgrades, they're just team banks that didn't get a wide release. Happens every year with kobes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by midd44  

Somerville MA outlet as of this Monday = Kobe 9 TB all red in clearance section $49.97.

may have to ask to check in back. saw a size 15 on shelf & asked if they could check on a 14 which they did have. 

Damn...just called in to the Somerville MA outlet and they said they've got one red TB left in sz 13 if I recall. Why must I have average size 10.5 feet...

Last edited:
Still need to Un-DS these babies.  Even though they were painted, some color combos came out pretty good.

i like the 10's traction indoor better tho but not by a lot, overall i would still give it to the 9's. plus the 10's outsoles are so fragile...stock up on the 9s while there's still a lot out there! heard the 11's suck

Last edited:
the 11s are narrower which is a shame....and the traction is pretty weak....they look good but it's a shame Nike messed with the bottom sole pattern....

Hi guys, I am new to the collecting and missed the 9s, from what I can see from the pics and videos I like the mamba moment and multicolor ids the best. I guess evilbay is the only source for me to get them now. If you could only get one which one would you get? It looks like the multicolor id after market price is about $100 higher than the mamba moment. Thanks.

Since you're new, this will serve you well - get what you like! Doesn't matter what other people think - whichever pair you like more/think is the better value. All of that is a personal judgment call.

Yeah whatever you like the most. Personally I love both my pairs and I can't really decide on what I like better

Lol that's the thing I like them both and can only get one. Yeah ultimately it's my decision to make but I am just curious what others like better.

that bleeding seems to get everybody 
mean.gif

Lol that's the thing I like them both and can only get one. Yeah ultimately it's my decision to make but I am just curious what others like better.
Honestly I would go for the Mamba Moments, if you like them both. They are more special than MC iD's 

Honestly I would go for the Mamba Moments, if you like them both. They are more special than MC iD's 

Yep, I thought the same thing, since I like them both, I figured I would go with the shoes that has a special "moment", and it's cheaper too, so I copped mamba moment from eBay this morning. Still like the MC ID's though.

Am I crazy thinking to sell my Jordan 72-10 to fund for the Kobe 9 MC ID's? I like Jordan 11 a lot, but they are not comfortable for my foot, Kobe on the other hand is very comfy. I only have Kobe 11, I am hoping 9 is as comfy as the 11.

Last edited:
Yep, I thought the same thing, since I like them both, I figured I would go with the shoes that has a special "moment", and it's cheaper too, so I copped mamba moment from eBay this morning. Still like the MC ID's though.

Am I crazy thinking to sell my Jordan 72-10 to fund for the Kobe 9 MC ID's? I like Jordan 11 a lot, but they are not comfortable for my foot, Kobe on the other hand is very comfy. I only have Kobe 11, I am hoping 9 is as comfy as the 11.

i have the 9 and 11. Both are super comfy.

i got 2 pairs of the MC, one I rock on few occasions and the other still DS

skipped out on the mamba moments

Back
Top Bottom