THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
laugh.gif

nattie though....one of my favs

stopped by today & picked up 3 pairs at the Nike Outlet in Somerville MA...  $29.99 with an additional 20% off...  sizes 13 & 14 only....only had these no other colors

Last edited:

stopped by today & picked up 3 pairs at the Nike Outlet in Somerville MA...  $29.99 with an additional 20% off...  sizes 13 & 14 only....only had these no other colors
just phoned them rep said they dont have them smh lol, pretty sure he was just being lazy. 

were there a lot of size 13's left? trying to cop for a friend

Last edited:

just phoned them rep said they dont have them smh lol, pretty sure he was just being lazy. 

i'm pretty sure you're right about the rep being lazy. i was there at noon and the rep helping me was great. he told me they only had 13s & 14s left. at the check out the rep told me i almost wiped them out of 14s, only had two 14s and 13s left. he didnt say how many 13s.   

the worst time to call any outlet is on the week-end. it's too busy for anyone to bother looking for stuff. your best bet is to call on Monday morning. it's a dead time for outlets. more likely to get someone to go the extra step and actually look for them.

best of luck. i hope you get someone to help you.

Last edited:

Yep there being lazy. Just called and I heard someone in the background saying No and he said no immediately. 

i just stopped at the outlet to check for you. rep told me some guy came in & scooped all of them "probably gonna flip 'em".  

Just saw a pic in the retro thread:

it states the 10s and 11s as elite lows, while it just says 9 elite.

Maybe this is a good sign.

Back
Top Bottom