THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Just picked up the masterpiece in a size 13 to go with my Beethovens. Only got two pair of 9's but these ain't bad ones to have.

Dropped 360 on em. Not bad right?

Just picked up the masterpiece in a size 13 to go with my Beethovens. Only got two pair of 9's but these ain't bad ones to have.

Dropped 360 on em. Not bad right?

Not bad at all that's close to what I paid for mine. I blew it on the beethovens. I had them in hand at storE I decided to wait until The next day and I was out of luck.

Last edited:
I'm still looking for a MP pair in 13 
mean.gif

Hopeless search 

I just noticed my tovens got the bleeding effect. Any way to fix that or am I just sol?
Damn, so it's gonna happen to everyone. They should remake these. This is something that would be a recall via a flawed process. If only folks felt good about releasing their pair to Nike saying there's a defect. That may work if it was something like all the air units of a particular model started popping a few months down the line.

If my joints got dat bad or worse and cannot be cleaned, I will call Nike before that 2 year mark to have them checked out for replacement or refund. Walking around wit stained white kickz can't make anyone feel fresh wit em on.

For $200 dollars something like that shouldn't happen. I have a few ideas to try and remove the stain. If any of em work I'll make sure to share. If not, I'll just beat em into the ground.

Which is disappointing because this was the best cw of the 9 imo.

For $200 dollars something like that shouldn't happen. I have a few ideas to try and remove the stain. If any of em work I'll make sure to share. If not, I'll just beat em into the ground.

Which is disappointing because this was the best cw of the 9 imo.
Brings a tear to my eye every time I see my pair of Beethovens with those stains, but like you said, just beat em into the ground, just gotta wear em and enjoy them. It almost gets to the point where I can't specifically see the stain, just kind of blends all across the toe. My favorite pair of Kobes though, that's why I pay homage with the iD pairs, still gotta make an 11 Beethoven.

Right, it sticks out to me but it's pretty faint that walking around I highly doubt anybody would even notice. Like I said though, if I figure how to remove it or even make it less visible I'll share the info.

I think it only happens when the shoe gets wet. I got dirt on the part that's stained and cleaned it with a wipe. The other shoe has no staining at all.

Hmm I don't think so. Mine came from the factory like that, with small purple discoloration.

I never wore them in the rain. It expanded a bit.

Now I've sprayed them 2x with jason markk repel which I guess could lend support to your argument.

Could be a million things. Could be the more you wear them, the more "Activated" the glue gets which causes it to expand/seep through. Could just be the longer the shoe sits in your particular climate etc.

It is very disappointing regardless.

I read a few posts where people claimed it was from getting wet. Seemed to make sense to me because that's what happened to me. However, since yours came with discoloration. It probably could be a number of things. Nike really dropped the ball with this particular cw of the shoe.

Such a classic too [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Last edited:
1) Mine came with a bit of glue stain and

2) like an idiot I put some Jason Markk on it....

that was stupid - made it worse. 

3) So then I went really ham on the cleaning and I reduced some of the damage from step 2 but still not back to the minimal stain out of the box. 

If anyone figures out how to clean em, let me know - like others have said, I'm probably the only one who will notice and it's best to just beat em up now, but it still stings.

I never heard of this issue til now, luckily my DS pair is still ok, no bleeding.

I'm dreading wearing them now, maybe I'll sell and get moonwalkers

Picked up the Masterpieces and got the XI Bruce Lee's early.  Love these two.
Great cop 
pimp.gif

From looking at your sig: are these size 13?

If so, would you mind telling me how much you paid and where you bought them?

I'm still looking for a pair in size 13 and I'm at a point, where I'm about to lose my hope to find a pair myself. 

Information would be much appreciated 
happy.gif

Not to rub it in, but there was a size 13 that was a buy it now on ebay for $250 just a couple weeks ago. I've def seen auctions for them end in the mid 300 range in the last 6 mos too.

Not to rub it in, but there was a size 13 that was a buy it now on ebay for $250 just a couple weeks ago. I've def seen auctions for them end in the mid 300 range in the last 6 mos too.
Thanks for the heads up. I saw that size 13 for $250. Contacted the seller and he acted very shady. So that was an easy pass unfortunately. 
mean.gif

Beside that pair I have not seen many size 13s. 

Back
Top Bottom