THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
C'mon bruh. You know you lying. AF1's will FOREVER Be Classic.

Don't get so caught up in the Trends/Hype that fade in & out.
because they classic im supposed to like em? i dont get caught in trends, i dont believe in wearing the same style of kicks forever! if new designs come out and i like it ima rock it! Its like jordan retros, i refuse to buy the same shoe twice, never have.....my taste changes as i grow older.....some folks be stuck in the past! plus i was kidding bout the mans forces, if he like em thats all that matters

That's a terrible trade for whoever getting the MPs. Cmon son. Preference be damned, MPs are barely worth 1 of those in terms of $.
That's a terrible trade for whoever getting the MPs. Cmon son. Preference be damned, MPs are barely worth 1 of those in terms of $.

If we are talking recent released black red 1s and royals no mps>>> on pure quality alone if we are talking 2001 release then yeah mps lose that one but hey Kanye hasn't worn the mps so we all know why everyone wants to pay 400+ for royals and black red 1s

If we are talking recent released black red 1s and royals no mps>>> on pure quality alone if we are talking 2001 release then yeah mps lose that one but hey Kanye hasn't worn the mps so we all know why everyone wants to pay 400+ for royals and black red 1s
damn right! resale prices seem to be driven by celebrity on some basic *** pairs of sneakers!

you can wear forces/aj 1s/dunks forever casually...everything else will crumble/come unglued...I would never sell my 93 Purple Highs
and you shouldn't if you love em! i dont have a problem with the kicks you named, but i welcome new and different things also! different strokes for different folks...thats all

I too welcome new stuff, like these MPs lol...I just have special place in my collection for the vintage wearable joints from my youth

thats whats up! ..to tell the truth any shoe can be rocked casually.....they probably shouldn't be, but they can be! 
laugh.gif

damn right! resale prices seem to be driven by celebrity on some basic *** pairs of sneakers!

That's just how it is though. We want to be like the people that we idolize or inspire us. It would influence me a lot to buy a shoe if Kobe wore that same shoe. Heck, don't we love OG Jordan's not only for their look but because MJ wore them?

That's just how it is though. We want to be like the people that we idolize or inspire us. It would influence me a lot to buy a shoe if Kobe wore that same shoe. Heck, don't we love OG Jordan's not only for their look but because MJ wore them?
not me! if i like the colorway and style of shoe, thats all it takes for me.....i like jordan as a player, but i was conditioned at a young age to not idolize no man!.....nothing against anyone who does idolize jordan or anyone else for that matter!...but certain peoples life stories do aspire me, mj included.

not me! if i like the colorway and style of shoe, thats all it takes for me.....i like jordan as a player, but i was conditioned at a young age to not idolize no man!.....nothing against anyone who does idolize jordan or anyone else for that matter!...but certain peoples life stories do aspire me, mj included.

Respect right there. :lol:

To each his own I guess

Getting a raffle ticket was easy enough, no lines and in and out within seconds.

It's all up to the luck of the draw from here on out I guess.

Been looking around SoleSupremacy and Flightclub, is there another place better to see if they have any Kobe 9 Masterpieces?  Was really sad I didn't get one during the release.

Man was feeling good when i got the raffle tickets at HOH and FTL. Got back and looked at the ticket and just don't feel lucky now. What are the chances son! Hit the big three Kobe, LBJ, & KD. Six tickets in total you think i would hit one. Try to get the wifey to get one after work see how that goes.

I'm sure this has been asked before but I haven't seen a clear answer- Will there be a flyknit mid or low? Or is it only the ultra high Elite and the engineered mesh lows?

Out for delivery today, looking forward to getting home and seeing them. Not worried about how they look casually since I will be wearing them on the basketball court

I'm sure this has been asked before but I haven't seen a clear answer- Will there be a flyknit mid or low? Or is it only the ultra high Elite and the engineered mesh lows?

We have strong reason to believe there will be a flyknit low, but we don't have official proof yet. Even if there are, we won't be seeing them release for a few months I imagine.

Back
Top Bottom