THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

you're just missing the NRG's.... sorry i had too:tongue: .... nice collection thus far.
Very nice set up there bro... I have all 4 release also... minus the NRG's.

I did get offered both (DS) NRG's & another masterpiece for my red octobers... You know how that went lol.

The set looks so good lol... more to come im sure with the details and showtimes.
Thanks man.  I'm going for the "Details" but I think I'll pass on the "Showtimes".

I know the feels about the RO's...lol.  I'm keeping my pair too.

Last edited:
my bad for posting again fellas, was too lazy to scroll back
mean.gif
haha no worries your not the only one, their great pictures though I don't mind looking at them again

Anyone try on the Details?

I was told the Details run smaller than the other pairs. Need confirmation

Wore my Perspectives to the gym today..

Had the fellas goin crazy..

Nah, got plenty of attention tho..

Had me feeling tingly inside LOL..

Sorry if it's already been asked as I do not frequent this thread/forum often, but are these good for outdoor ball? Be it these or the lows?

I wish I would've got the MPs....honestly didn't think they would go do quick....missed out on the AGs as well......made sure I got my Perspectives though.....
As of right now....imma say for me the MPs are the shoe of the year......

I wonder if the top part of the highs will ever start to smell bad after ballin in then after a while I know if I don't wash a knee brace it becomes terrible lol

Sorry if it's already been asked as I do not frequent this thread/forum often, but are these good for outdoor ball? Be it these or the lows?

Not sure about the outsole of the lows, but the Elites are basically for indoor ball only. The outsole is pretty soft and kinda thin. Too much play outdoors would wear through the outsole rather quickly.

Not sure about the outsole of the lows, but the Elites are basically for indoor ball only. The outsole is pretty soft and kinda thin. Too much play outdoors would wear through the outsole rather quickly.
Ok thanks. Can anyone recommend a good outdoor shoe?

I wonder if the top part of the highs will ever start to smell bad after ballin in then after a while I know if I don't wash a knee brace it becomes terrible lol
you gotta those wash knee braces,  lol.  I would try using a lysol spray for gym bags and shoes, it disinfects germs as well as kills that bad smell. 

Salt Lake City HOH got a full restock of the Perspectives and Infrared 3s. Manager said other HOHs should have got it too. I would call your local store to see if they got more.

Ok thanks. Can anyone recommend a good outdoor shoe?

I play in the Nike Hyperfranchise XD

They're made for outdoor play

Lightweight and comfy

U can still find them online easily

I play indoors with them tho but that's just me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom