THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
NIKE KOBE IX LOW "FLYNIT" CONFIRMED COLORWAYS RELEASES......

1. NIKE KOBE IX -"HYPER GRAPE"- FLYNIT 639045-515 -$180

2. NIKE KOBE IX -"WHITE"- FLYNIT 639045-101 -$180

3. NIKE KOBE IX -"UNIVERSITY RED"- FLYNIT 639045-600 -$180

4. NIKE KOBE IX -"AMNESTIES" -FLYNIT..........................................................................Just kiddin bout these!..haha...i wish tho!

I got my Inspirations finally from KB24. These are right behind the MPs on my list. Good luck to everyone else that was having problems with KB24. Hope you guys get your shoes.

I'm tempted to get some of the elites from over seas with the XDR, but I'm skeptical that will help much outdoors bc of the way the outsole is designed.

I've been curious to see the XDR outsole on the IX myself. Got to see the XDR Kobe 8 Xmas but surprisingly nobody flexin' the GC IX's

Inspirations are overlooked because the amount of black on them make them labeled incorrectly as "poor man's MP". The pair in my sig is sitting
roll.gif
250 is pretty much retail. If they were an 8.5 i'd be sooooo tempted. I'm usually a 9 but I like my hoop shoes a little snug

Man I'm almost ready to take a major L on the MPs and pay something I don't want to, but I can't even find a pair in my size.
mean.gif

Last edited:
I've got the MP's, ASG, Inspirations, and the Perspectives and prefer the MP's and Inspiration the most.

NIKE KOBE IX LOW "FLYNIT" CONFIRMED COLORWAYS RELEASES......

1. NIKE KOBE IX -"HYPER GRAPE"- FLYNIT 639045-515 -$180

2. NIKE KOBE IX -"WHITE"- FLYNIT 639045-101 -$180

3. NIKE KOBE IX -"UNIVERSITY RED"- FLYNIT 639045-600 -$180

4. NIKE KOBE IX -"AMNESTIES" -FLYNIT..........................................................................Just kiddin bout these!..haha...i wish tho!
you have release dates on these?

Did you just quote yourself with an answer to your own question?
laugh.gif

I saw that post on the FB group page and some of the members are just clueless. Some think they are entirely different from the Details releasing. I think some member even thought there were scales on it LOL

BALLERS out there..

Do you guys lace em all the way up? 1 or 2 holes down?

Played in it for the first time yesterday and it felt like it restricts my movement if i lace them all the way up..

2 holes down felt the best, kinda like a low but the tongue is too puffy and it just pop out..

definitely needs more time to get used to this...

Did you just quote yourself with an answer to your own question?
laugh.gif

I saw that post on the FB group page and some of the members are just clueless. Some think they are entirely different from the Details releasing. I think some member even thought there were scales on it LOL
LOL I was just adding more to the original comment

There have been so many pics of Kobe 9, people are all confused.  Funny to think that signature shoes used to only have two or three colorways.

BALLERS out there..

Do you guys lace em all the way up? 1 or 2 holes down?

Played in it for the first time yesterday and it felt like it restricts my movement if i lace them all the way up..

2 holes down felt the best, kinda like a low but the tongue is too puffy and it just pop out..

definitely needs more time to get used to this...
1 hole down works best for me for ball, but 2 holes down looks better when casual.  When they are 1 hole down, I really felt like the high top part was really moving with me instead of my leg moving independently from the ankle part.  Some will say 1 hole down screws up the shuzoku paint, but I have to put it that high on court.

It seems like the Inspirations and the Perspectives had a gang of other shoes dropping the same day to throw people off the trail a bit. No big releases on the 22nd except the Tech Challenge Clays, Details and them venom Xs(which no one will probably want) as far as I know. :frown: Welp. I'm still hopeful, but really I'm thinking, "lemme start saving for resale now". Ya'll all seem to know better than me....am I wrong on this theory that the details will be harder to get than the other 2 GR-ish releases?

Back
Top Bottom