THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
lmao..  just saw that pic in the other thread. Kicks became garbage in 2 months. That sucks. I played in my blitz blue 8's (US version) outside on Tuesday and after 2 hours the threads were noticeably worn down.

Last edited:
I wish I would wreck my beautiful perspectives playing in them outside

Inside either for that matter

Although I did take a couple shots in them at the gym today

But that's as far as it goes |I

I'll show yall a beat up pair of perspectives in about a week if I by some slight chance find a pair tonight sittin' at one of my local HOHs.

as much as i like the details, i don't feel like dropping $300 on a shoe i will destroy on the court. i'll try to get a pair of the highs in a few months when the hype has died down and i can buy them at a discount.
MP lit a fire with these 9's. I highly, HIGHLY doubt you'll ever get these below retail, if even retail after release.

Fam!

I just bought some perspectives and I usually wear an sz11 but for some reason the 10.5 fit better

Did anyone else have to size down on these?

Fam!

I just bought some perspectives and I usually wear an sz11 but for some reason the 10.5 fit better

Did anyone else have to size down on these?

These run .5 big, more or less, so you're good.

You're not the only one that's chosen to do it.

Almost got talked out of the inspirations while I was standing in line but when I opened the box and saw them in person.... [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

waitin for my pair of inspiration, ordered tts, dunno how they fit or how they would perform but am keen to find out. 

want a pair of MP but for the amount of money people r askin for them right now - they r at the same price point as the xx8 black/electric green.  its a tough choice

i guess it all depends after i get the inspiration and whether i like them enough to buy more.  detail r lookin good in pics

I understand this completely

Have had to return a pair of kix before for that reason

It may be tough to do that in this case since this is a shoe that's not just readily available, or maybe it is in your area

All I'm saying is, I feel your pain
Not that big of a deal, just a little more narrow in the right foot. I didn't even try loosening the laces. We're not talking Lebron 11 discomfort
laugh.gif

Who would have thought...copped MPs, ASGs, Insp. all on NDC for retail....had to pay (minor) resale for the perspectives
roll.gif

Last edited:
^^^ As long as you're good with it fam

I know it would bother the sheit out of me

That's just how picky I am

How'd u end up paying minor resale for Pers.? Specially after scoring ASG/MP's on NDC..

I got no love when trying to order either 1of them bad boys but came out smooth on the Pers.

Last edited:
NIKE KOBE IX LOW "FLYNIT" CONFIRMED COLORWAYS RELEASES......

1. NIKE KOBE IX -"HYPER GRAPE"- FLYNIT 639045-515 -$180

2. NIKE KOBE IX -"WHITE"- FLYNIT 639045-101 -$180

3. NIKE KOBE IX -"UNIVERSITY RED"- FLYNIT 639045-600 -$180

4. NIKE KOBE IX -"AMNESTIES" -FLYNIT..........................................................................Just kiddin bout these!..haha...i wish tho!

^^^ As long as you're good with it fam

I know it would bother the sheit out of me

That's just how picky I am

How'd u end up paying minor resale for Pers.? Specially after scoring ASG/MP's on NDC..

I got no love when trying to order either 1of them bad boys but came out smooth on the Pers.
Slept through my alarm that Saturday morning
mean.gif

It's all good. Guy on eBay was cool. Essentially paid retail+tax+shipping and a $10 "thanks"

Back
Top Bottom