THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Ok thanks. Can anyone recommend a good outdoor shoe?
If you are looking for a kobe outdoor shoe, maybe wait for the lows, or an ID a kobe 8 with XDR,  or find a GR (greater china) version on ebay. The GR outsoles I hear are a lot thicker.   

I wish I would've got the MPs....honestly didn't think they would go do quick....missed out on the AGs as well......made sure I got my Perspectives though.....
As of right now....imma say for me the MPs are the shoe of the year......
I was gonna put the details 3rd after the MPs and Maestros but after gettin my hands on the Inspirations idk if that'll be the case in person. Personally the perspectives were super easy to pass on

If you are looking for a kobe outdoor shoe, maybe wait for the lows, or an ID a kobe 8 with XDR,  or find a GR (greater china) version on ebay. The GR outsoles I hear are a lot thicker.   
I wouldn't say A LOT thicker. Its just slightly more rubber on the herringbone
Anyone notice how small the Details feel?
We wouldn't know. The shoe isn't even released yet.

as much as i like the details, i don't feel like dropping $300 on a shoe i will destroy on the court. i'll try to get a pair of the highs in a few months when the hype has died down and i can buy them at a discount.

I'm pretty sure he knows that. Maybe he went to his local store to see them on display. That's probably why the "BL" lows are in the pic as well... just a guess.
Yes but even in that case, it wouldn't make sense. Unless he's taking about how small the Details feel in his hand. Because the way i'm reading it, he means how small the details feel sizing wise and we wouldn't know because they're haven't released yet.

Ok thanks. Can anyone recommend a good outdoor shoe?

My lebron x have held up really well outdoors. Not sure if it's your type of shoe. Sits high compared to Kobe 8 and 9 but I like them also. I got them on clearance. I won't play in shoes over $ 120 outdoors. Lol.

Last edited:
Or, he could just be looking for an answer from someone else who's actually held/seen the shoe... like a store employee or something?

that would be wack to cop the details and they dont fit, or are too small 
sick.gif

that would be wack to cop the details and they dont fit, or are too small  :x  

Would suck if Nike addressed the extra space problem and some still went .5 down... :rolleyes

People buying from a B & M may want to try them on first...

Last edited:
Honestly looking at that picture I was more interested in the lows and asking questions about them. I want info on the lows. Nike playing games

Why couldn't the inspirations be the ones that nick young wore lol
Only difference is the color of the lining and i believe the sig color too. They should've just released the Precisions in place of the inspiration IMO
Would suck if Nike addressed the extra space problem and some still went .5 down...
eyes.gif

People buying from a B & M may want to try them on first...
That would be funny though. But i doubt Nike got a complaint that they're too big. Each shoe's sizing fits different, and 6 Kobe IX Elites in, i doubt they'll change anything in terms of size fit. Last year all Nike did was add the full shozoku logo and gave some 8's the Nike + treatment which ended up having heel zoom.

Son that posted a pic of the lows and Details works at FTL. Tried them on and said the Details feel smaller than the Inspirations and Perspectives. I was hoping someone else had them or tried them on.

I'm tempted to get some of the elites from over seas with the XDR, but I'm skeptical that will help much outdoors bc of the way the outsole is designed.

Last edited:
My right "Perspective" shoe felt smaller than my other 9s, **** happens.

I understand this completely

Have had to return a pair of kix before for that reason

It may be tough to do that in this case since this is a shoe that's not just readily available, or maybe it is in your area

All I'm saying is, I feel your pain

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom