THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
They should rename the next pair to be released "desperation". Lol
seriously and they said it's a gr release..
mean.gif

Just got my pair of Inspriations on lock @ champs out here in the bay area.. fcfs! Screw that raffle ticket nonsense! Semi easy cop.. 2 for 3 now.. got my Maestros and Inspirarions.. now I need the Masterpiece in my life!

Man I wish the NRGs weren't so limited. Would love to have a pair of these with white flynit. Hope that white/del-sol like pair Kobe was rocking releases.

Picked up two more size 13s from FTL HOH 
devil.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my pair of Inspriations on lock @ champs out here in the bay area.. fcfs! Screw that raffle ticket nonsense! Semi easy cop.. 2 for 3 now.. got my Maestros and Inspirarions.. now I need the Masterpiece in my life!

Where bro? I need a 12 for my boy

Just got my pair of Inspriations on lock @ champs out here in the bay area.. fcfs! Screw that raffle ticket nonsense! Semi easy cop.. 2 for 3 now.. got my Maestros and Inspirarions.. now I need the Masterpiece in my life! Which champs ?

Any long lines out there in the Bay Area?
not that i know of, most stores that got them did guaranteed sign-ups
grin.gif
 Nike SF will be doing wrist band for unclaimed RSVP pairs sometime during store hours, these weren't really that hard to get online or as limited compared to the Meastros so chances for unclaimed pairs on stores will be very good

Last edited:
Can anyone shed light on when Santa Monica says they aren't doing wristbands or anything for people trying to get unclaimed pairs?

Last edited:
Culver City FTL, Champs and Shiekth has plenty. I passed on em though. Waiting on Bean to come in at 12. Lotta people here already.

Last edited:
Smh, shoe palace made me buy a shoe cleaner in order to get the kobes.It was $5 so I didn't want to make a big deal out of it

How did great mall do it?
i got there like at 9:50. FTL did raffle.

Champs only had size 8 and 8.5 left when i got there.

Shoe Palace had them but didnt have a sz 9.5 (no one in front of me asked for a 9.5)... SP is shiesty

shiekh had a line but i didnt bother to see if it was for kobes or foams or whatever

I returned my sz 10 infrared 6s at nike outlet though lol

Back
Top Bottom