THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Man i really hope i dont buy those "Superheros".....they be ugly!....please dont grow on me!..please dont grow on me!..i dont like em! i dont like em!....BE STRONG DAMN IT!

I really want every kobe 9 elite but I know it's not feasible financially. So every release it's a decision. Buy now and sell later when a better color way comes out? Or pass and pay resell value.

I have the Superhero Elite 8s so I feel like I gotta have the 9s.

Sooo...you typically buy shoes based off their nickname???

the precisions are what i've been waiting for and crossing my fingers on that inline lookin 9 i saw.

Can't wait for my details to get in.  Still can't stop wearing the inspirations... damn snow storm gonna have me rockin nothin but boots again soon though... stupid new england.

I am all set on the yellow 9s but I'll be honest when I see that zebra lookin pair in person I'ma prolly flip lol.  I just have gotten rid of damn near every other j n nike that's not kobes at this point (that's not true but it damn sure feels like it)

edit: derp i meant precisions

Last edited:
Got my pair in from NDC today:

30mc0o3.jpg

Alright so I was able to cop both the Perspective and Detail in my true size 12. Obviously got my Perspectives first and my initial impression of them is that they ran big, which is what the majority of NT was saying about the 9s. I got the Details this weekend and after lacing them up I noticed they fit TTS... almost borderline snug actually (similar fit to the 8s).

I thought it was rather odd, so I thought I'd compare the two pairs and the Perspectives did in fact look a bit longer than the Details. I proceeded to remove the midsoles to compare them and here was my discovery:

It's a little hard to see the print on Perspective midsole, but it says "13A" on it; Detail clearly says 12C. Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm pretty sure that stands for the purposed shoe size. And to confirm, the Perspective midsole was in fact longer than the Detail:

Did anybody have a similar experience? I was actually surprised that the Detail fit very TTS considering all the "9s run big" talk. I have a normal foot, if anybody cares. And in case anybody's wondering, I got both pairs from legit retailers. 

Alright so I was able to cop both the Perspective and Detail in my true size 12. Obviously got my Perspectives first and my initial impression of them is that they ran big, which is what the majority of NT was saying about the 9s. I got the Details this weekend and after lacing them up I noticed they fit TTS... almost borderline snug actually (similar fit to the 8s).

I thought it was rather odd, so I thought I'd compare the two pairs and the Perspectives did in fact look a bit longer than the Details. I proceeded to remove the midsoles to compare them and here was my discovery:

It's a little hard to see the print on Perspective midsole, but it says "13A" on it; Detail clearly says 12C. Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm pretty sure that stands for the purposed shoe size. And to confirm, the Perspective midsole was in fact longer than the Detail:

Did anybody have a similar experience? I was actually surprised that the Detail fit very TTS considering all the "9s run big" talk. I have a normal foot, if anybody cares. And in case anybody's wondering, I got both pairs from legit retailers. 
interesting discovery. i was expecting my details to fit a little long too, based on what everyone else said, but i found that they felt perfect. gonna have to go home and see if the midsole runs different on my MPs also. 

Back
Top Bottom