THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Its interesting that the kobe 9 low (bruce lee) didnt sell so well compared to all kobe 9 elites (highs) despite many people complained about the highcut and would look forward to the low cuts. At kickz.com quite all sizes are still available.

Its interesting that the kobe 9 low (bruce lee) didnt sell so well compared to all kobe 9 elites (highs) despite many people complained about the highcut and would look forward to the low cuts. At kickz.com quite all sizes are still available.

Any sales numbers?
I'm not sure they sold worse or better. I just know the elites were pretty limited vs the Bruce lee release.

Last edited:

or maybe they were more readily available

and shouldn't you go by footlocker or ndc?

How do the lows feel to play in?  A friend is paying me for help with something in a pair of the Bruce Lee's for about $90 and I'm not too fond of the colorway but it's a pretty good deal, figure I'd better take advantage of the employee discount while its being offered.  I do need new shoes to hoop in too.

How do the lows feel to play in?  A friend is paying me for help with something in a pair of the Bruce Lee's for about $90 and I'm not too fond of the colorway but it's a pretty good deal, figure I'd better take advantage of the employee discount while its being offered.  I do need new shoes to hoop in too.

An NTer did a performance review, check it out

that lace swap cool think the original strings look better imho

@blake that's why I feel I did OK I been seeing them for 550 and up

Last edited:

An NTer did a performance review, check it out

thanks

^looks like all we need now is a black Elite and we'd have the "Arashikage" Elites. :lol:

di, di, da... di, di, da... di, di, da.

I was a BIG Joe nerd many years ago... :rofl:

Last edited:
Just found out I have to work on Saturday, so I'm striking out on picking up the Showtime's. Gonna try my luck online (which is always a fail) and if that doesn't work, will have to pay resell price smh.
How much ya think they will go for?

Last edited:
Why don't jokas put their pant leg over that extra large tounge the Kobe's have??? It looks so much better that way imo.

I do..

I'm 31, can't be walking around looking like I'm 21 with that huge tongue sticking out, making my lower pant leg area look all tacky..

IMO joggers /cuffed pants look best with the hi's..

Or pants that don't reveal the thickness of the tongue even when covered, like my Old Navy broken in khakis for example..

Last edited:
I'm 31... See here's the thing..I've debated on this "how to wear" issue w the 9's. I don't want to cover up the detail of the shoe. When y'all say cover the tongue, are y'all covering the entire upper, and letting the pants lay on the shoe?

I'm 31... See here's the thing..I've debated on this "how to wear" issue w the 9's. I don't want to cover up the detail of the shoe. When y'all say cover the tongue, are y'all covering the entire upper, and letting the pants lay on the shoe?

Who cares. Wear them how you like. Kobe is in his mid to late 30s and his pants were tucked in while the tongue was out. I think it's disrespectful to cover up this much shoe and detail.

Naw,some people are looking like fools with them tucked in.It aint a diss just being honest.This is the first shoe that I have seen where you really have to rock them right and where a certain type of pant is needed.

Last edited:
9 and 10.5 Details; 8.5, 9, 10, 10.5 11, 12 Perspectives are on FootLocker.com I added them to my cart too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom