THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Really contemplating unloading some stuff and biting the bullet on the multi flyknit lows. But if I do and they release in the US, I'm going to flip ****. Decisions decisions...

Really contemplating unloading some stuff and biting the bullet on the multi flyknit lows. But if I do and they release in the US, I'm going to flip ****. Decisions decisions...

If they do, it'll probably be at 21 Mercer and maybe another spot. It probably won't be enough to bring down prices

Black/cementish pair is nice... don't need another pair of the EM low though.  Good with my bruce lees.  Almost wish I would have held out for these though...

Not sure how I feel about the cracked paint in the midsole. Funny how people complain about cracked midsole paint on Js, add it as part of the design of the shoe and dudes are feelin it :lol: . It's NOT elephant print.

Other than that, I'm feelin em. Need to see in person before I make final judgement.

via: brotha_d aka @NotoriousMJ23  

Also the elites
Yes. 
smokin.gif

Not sure how I feel about the cracked paint in the midsole. Funny how people complain about cracked midsole paint on Js, add it as part of the design of the shoe and dudes are feelin it
laugh.gif
. It's NOT elephant print.

Other than that, I'm feelin em. Need to see in person before I make final judgement.
Ya the cracked paint is the only thing throwing me off as well but I definitely feeling these more than other EM's so far, would be a great workout shoe.

they're probably going to add the cement print to the ID options.

might wait for that. depends on when I see those in person.

I like the cracked midsole pair but not sure on the crimson/solar whatever color it is. Prefer it was university red. The tumbled leather on the heel cup and tongue adds a "premium" feel to them. I'll see how I like my iD and how that reddish color looks first.

Played in my showtimes for the first time the other day (my first pair of ix's) and my feet got tore up. Blister on my right heel, soreness in my right toes, and a blister under my left ankle where the heel support was rubbing it. I have been hooping in kobe V's, VI's, and VIII's for the past few years without a single issue, now this? Anyone else having any issues?
Bro, I had major issues the first time I wore the Details. I couldn't believe the lack of comfort given that these were Lunarlon just like the 8s. I was ready to be done with them, but people on here told me to stick with em. Sure enough, they're now absolutely great and I have 2 more pairs of 9 Elites waiting to un-DS. I think it's just that first wear that's dicey. It's a shame it has to happen at all, but push thru it.

Back
Top Bottom