THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Great Mall in Milpitas still has some Bruce Lees as well as the Red/Crimson/Black EM Low and the 
They also have the Kobe 9 Hero when I asked and checked.
Yup was just at the Great Mall this morning for some Mother's Day shopping and saw the Bruce Lees and Hero Elites at Footlocker.  Saw the Red/Crimson/Black EM Low at Shoe Palace.  Don't know what sizes though.

the 9s insoles are thicker than 8s,  you could prob fit them in, but they might be a lil tight and make you feel slightly more elevated than you are used to in comparison of the 8s lunarlon.
well if i wore em in they be should be good, i wanna buy some easters just for the insoles' sake. are they just thicker, the bottom shape is symmetric or nah?

Last edited:

Like LA or SD...im in the inland empire so like 60 miles from LA and 60 from SD....looking for a size 10
I remember back in the day I used to go to Moreno Valley FTL,  its deserted there.  unless things have changed...its been several years since I visited that location.  but try calling first, im sure they will be happy to hear from someone haha. 

well if i wore em in they'd be should be good, i wanna buy some easters just for the insoles' sake. are they just thicker, the bottom shape is symmetric or nah?
ignore the granola bar (i had to use something to stand up the insoles lol)

I put them in my 8s, and it fits well,  its just slightly raised cuz the lunarlon is thicker.

dope, ima cop some kb9 easters, btw i like ur mambacurials those were hard to cop hahah
cool...glad I could help.  yeah mambacurials had to pay resell for those, ($265) I struck out everywhere online on RD, seems like prices have raised a bit, so I guess its okay overall.   I'll prob bust them out when World cup 2014 starts
smile.gif

Last edited:
265 is a damn good price.
its def not bad now, but they were on an international site for 232 and I passed for a week.  then when I was about to order, they were gone. not complaining for 265, I just wished I hadn't second guessed myself, could have saved a few bucks, I rarely pay resell prices.  So It was hard to pull the trigger.

Last edited:
was really waiting on kobe low flyknits, but i couldnt pass up about $105 tax included for kobe 9 em low "Easters"

great mall, today mothers day. size 12 on the hashwall with 20% off

dont know if there were anymore because i bounced right after i swooped

was a group of folks huddling around, this kid looking like he was about 13-15 just put back a year of the horse jordan pack back on the hashwall after telling his dad/bro that he can sell em online.. then he proceeds to start saying, "just get the kobes then, dont have to worry about messing em up", i overheard this and i creep to see which kobes and they had the kobe 9 easters pulled out of the hash wall, but not fully.. in a huddled group they talking talking. then push it back in the hashwall. as soon as their finger tips left the box..

i swoop in like *YOINK* didnt even hesitate then walked right to check out.
simpsons-yoink-o.gif

Last edited:
was really waiting on kobe low flyknits, but i couldnt pass up about $105 tax included for kobe 9 em low "Easters"

great mall, today mothers day. size 12 on the hashwall with 20% off

i swoop in like *YOINK* didnt even hesitate then walked right to check out.
your mom is a size 12?

jk 
laugh.gif

congrats on the pick up.  hope you got your mom something nice too!

your mom is a size 12?

jk  :lol:    

congrats on the pick up.  hope you got your mom something nice too!

lol!

if i wanted a size 11.5 and NikeSF happens to have it, would i be able to go in there with my HALF BOX TOP COVER CUT with no tissue and shoe inserts but DS kobes i got discounted from an oulet...... and have them exchange it for a new with full box and tissue etc for the correct size i want? they wont trip over the half box and outlet discount price? since it is a shoe still carried there? anyone have experience with this or know the answer?

Back
Top Bottom