THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Been saying this from Jump. The High's were beyond unnecessary from the beginning.

There's really no validating their existence, especially since Nike even admitted the Height of the shoe led to no performance advantage.

Useless, bruh. Except for those who just like the look, I guess. 
mean.gif
eyes.gif
I don't know man. I understand that you have never been behind the highs and I respect that. The high definitely aren't for everyone. I would not say they are unnecessary. The highs brought a lot of attention to the kobe line and I still love the highs that I got. They are unique and I really like em. I own the inspirations and the showtimes. A lot of people who don't know anything about sneakers tell me that they like em. 

The flynit lows is what everyone is all about which is fine, I think they are great. I am going to try and get the mj pair but I doubt it will happen. Despite the love for the flynit lows I still think that the highs are amazing.

Went thru my recent pickups tonight, think I'm gonna dump some stuff including MP, Perspectives, and superheroes. Pretty bored with them really.

If yall want to sell me your DS MP's in a 10 to fund your Flyknit Lows (which are dead sexy btw) I am in the market and you can PM me. Gracias.

Played some games this week in my Easters.  I reviewed the 9 lows quite a few pages back but just to point out again for any ballers, the lows are much better performers than the 8s. More cushioning/comfort and just much better traction. These things are made for slashing guards - they're unbelievable performers.  Only thing for me is the disappointing color ways so far. 

IMO, the bruce lees are ok, I would cop on discount. Easters I like a lot- tho I know some people think they're too bright with the volt.  The black/cements are not bad, I kind of like them but saw them in person and the white swoosh kills it for me- but I will def cop if they go on any type of sale or I get another 50 dollars off ha.  The "homo tigers" are pretty ugly imo. Then we got the clown/brazil crazy ugly color way coming. Phillipines are Ok, not a fan of the quilt look.  And now this USA type color way - which could've been done sooo much better.  I honestly don't know what they're thinking with the EM lows. They've gone just too far design wise.  Nike, just put out some nice, basic color ways please!!!

I love the MJ flyknits but Im guessing they will be very hard to get so I'm not counting on them. They need to settle down with the EM creativity- seriously WTF are some of these designs? Not working as many are sitting. The 8s had so many nice color ways…disappointing so far considering I really love to work out and play ball in these.   

Last edited:

Kobe with the 9 ''Precision'', meeting with Jordan for dinner last night. UpscaleHype Magazine.
Is it just me or does the kobe pic look weird? That other du is right in his path and kobe's hand looks like its almost in his pocket. 

i think the golds are a very simple but sweet design - i definitely wouldn't pay more than retail though

I hope everyone who wants the Golds can cop.  It's looking like an easy purchase, but you never know in todays climate.

Well that was pretty easy. Refreshed product code at 8, added to cart, had to click the four pictures, and waited in line for 1 minute. Then placed order and now they'll be here on Tuesday [emoji]128526[/emoji]

i wonder if the fk low released first then the high would people still be buying up the high like they are... will never know 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom