THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
First, i loathe the highs so this post is strictly dealing with lows- specifically 8/9.  While I do agree that overall the 9 EM compared to the 8 just based on colorways is a disappointment…actually a big disappointment. Out of the what? the 7/8 color ways we've seen so far for the most part  I think we can mostly agree they've been just overdone and confusing.  I do have a few I like (easters, black/crimson-pink),  but overall going from the great 8 color ways to the 9s we've seen has been poor so far.  What keeps me around though and HOPING more EMs drop with some great color ways is the fact that the more I play in the few pairs I have the more amazing they are performance wise - on the court, and also for plyometrics, and gym use.  I have like 10 pairs of 8s but I really won't play in them much anymore because the 9 - as it should - upgrades, and just outclasses them in multiple ways. 

So like you said, while the fk lows look f'ing awesome, they will no doubt be limited and just a pain to get. Thus, I'm really hoping for some f'ing restraint with some upcoming EM color ways…pull back from some of these fugly concoctions they're putting together

Agreed. The colors mostly suck but performance wise the em lows are awesome. I might settle for the pop arts at some point but I do hold out hope that they come out with some more tone down colorways.

Dudes goin out they way to bash the influences lol
Literally U-turning and going 5 exits back just to turn down the hate road on them.

I posted a "differences of opinions" bit about 4 posts up from this one but the Mods removed it since it's more important to have every genius on here talking about how ugly this shoe is or how ugly that shoe is.

Pathetic. 

Those on feet pics of the Influences do them zero justice.

Literally U-turning and going 5 exits back just to turn down the hate road on them.

I posted a "differences of opinions" bit about 4 posts up from this one but the Mods removed it since it's more important to have every genius on here talking about how ugly this shoe is or how ugly that shoe is.

Pathetic. 

Last edited:
Dudes goin out they way to bash the influences lol

Pathetic. 
More like because you type a bad word and add an asterisk so it gets past the curse word filter..... :smh:

Has anyone copped any elites where the red stitching on the back didn't align with the opposite shoe?

Don't gc models have xdr soles though? @ham182
Honestly I think they do but the tread is different and flatter, as it was on the 8's. I don't have a pair of gc but I've heard and read that everyone who orders xdr id's are pointless. And heard the gc versions have a flatter pattern and little thicker tread. Not sure if the rubber compound is exactly the same for ID xdr and gc. I have a pair of dream season 5's that are xdr and a pair of 8 xdr id and the xdr id's feel the same as regular 8's. But my dream season 5s that come with xdr is hard as a rock rubber.

@igniteandexcitee
 Like @Jastro
 said, you can email them for a VAT refund which will get you I think 17% or 20% back. 

No you can't. I just emailed them and they told me all of their customers are charged a flat rate and VAT is added at checkout if you're in the EU. I have heard of numerous people asking for VAT refunds and being told that they weren't charged VAT in the first place. I wouldn't be surprised if they were lying though and included VAT in the price. They may not refund it because they offer free shipping. Take it for what it's worth

Last edited:
Pop Arts for $109.99 ... Should I

Or wait for actual discount and then stack my discounts .. Risk missing my size though, wonder what the odds are
Would def cop for that price.

So like you said, while the fk lows look f'ing awesome, they will no doubt be limited and just a pain to get. Thus, I'm really hoping for some f'ing restraint with some upcoming EM color ways…pull back from some of these fugly concoctions they're putting together
Agreed. Love the feel of the EM and Bruce Lee is one of my favorite shoes I have. Just wish they would do more simple basic color ways. Seems like everything has to be a wild pattern like the KD VI. Some simple ID color combos would be nice. Ex- Barcelona, Tiffany, Black/Purple, Red white Blue.

The EM in all honesty are more comfortable then the Cast-Like "Fly Nit" Elites.

Anyone know anything about these?Saturday 26th JulyKobe IX EM ‘Triple Crown’ (hyper cobalt-white-photo blue-red): $219.95^ SSO

Back
Top Bottom