THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Flyknit is t most overrated material in the world.

Flyknit runners>flyknit Kobes.

The fk Kobes look better than the EMs, but the comfort isn't quite there. For the price, I'd rather either buy some EMs, or something completely different. I'll keep the FKs that I have, but I don't see myself buying anymore unless they drop something that blows me away, which I doubt will happen.

I'll gladly buy more FKs.... maybe that's just me

Last edited:
Anyone know if there are moonwalkers still floating around? A footlocker by me had an 11 and a 13 but I'm a 12. Cruelty at its finest.

We're all collectors and as such it's always a good feeling to break a neck or get asked about our kicks. That said, take any Kobe you want from 1-8 and walk through a mall with someone wearing a Elite 9. Doesn't matter how limited that 1-8 may be the 9 Elite will get all the attention period. The Flyknit and hight put them on a different level than any other Kobe. True Nike classic design wise.

We're all collectors and as such it's always a good feeling to break a neck or get asked about our kicks. That said, take any Kobe you want from 1-8 and walk through a mall with someone wearing a Elite 9. Doesn't matter how limited that 1-8 may be the 9 Elite will get all the attention period. The Flyknit and hight put them on a different level than any other Kobe. True Nike classic design wise.

Your getting attention cause the casual person aka non sneakerhead want to know why you parading around the mall in them boxing boots. Not a good look at all. :smh:

Your getting attention cause the casual person aka non sneakerhead want to know why you parading around the mall in them boxing boots. Not a good look at all. :smh:

Wearing the Pop Arts isn't a good look fam. I feel for those who don't have enough style or to worried about what someone else may think "those look like boxing boots" to give the Elites a try. To each his own.

Anyone know if there are moonwalkers still floating around? A footlocker by me had an 11 and a 13 but I'm a 12. Cruelty at its finest.
Don't know where you're located but the Footaction on 34th Street in NYC (next door to the Flight23 Jordan store) had most sizes when I was there last week.

Flyknit is t most overrated material in the world.

Flyknit runners>flyknit Kobes.

The fk Kobes look better than the EMs, but the comfort isn't quite there. For the price, I'd rather either buy some EMs, or something completely different. I'll keep the FKs that I have, but I don't see myself buying anymore unless they drop something that blows me away, which I doubt will happen.

Ya I have a few ids in my cart that I want to order in the fall

Say what you say, I love the look of Flyknit
tongue.gif

Eh. Either way, something for everyone.

I like the FK stuff, even though it's not "True FK" and I like the EM, although I like them less aesthetically.

Say what you say, I love the look of Flyknit
tongue.gif
^^^ It's hard to dispute those are nice looking kicks.

But, I got into Kobe's with the VI's, so I started with a heavy synthetic upper. Then the VII's. So, I kinda like the synthetic feel of the FuzeKnit. After VI's and VII's I was kinda thrown off by the VIII's.

Dunno, seems like people trying to convince people, change their opinions and all, and I just say agree to disagree, blah blah blah.

Your getting attention cause the casual person aka non sneakerhead want to know why you parading around the mall in them boxing boots. Not a good look at all.
mean.gif
roll.gif

I think you meant wrestling shoes

Eh. Either way, something for everyone.

I like the FK stuff, even though it's not "True FK" and I like the EM, although I like them less aesthetically.

View media item 1159441
Say what you say, I love the look of Flyknit:tongue:
^^^ It's hard to dispute those are nice looking kicks.

But, I got into Kobe's with the VI's, so I started with a heavy synthetic upper. Then the VII's. So, I kinda like the synthetic feel of the FuzeKnit. After VI's and VII's I was kinda thrown off by the VIII's.

Dunno, seems like people trying to convince people, change their opinions and all, and I just say agree to disagree, blah blah blah.
Stating personal opinions =/= trying to convince

:rofl:
I think you meant wrestling shoes
View media item 1159466

They actually look good on him there because of his hight. That's why the joke fell flat. They only look like wrestling boots on short people. I think it's more of hight insecurity with the individual and not the shoes itself. Everyone has a issue with the Elite but very few have said there strait up ugly. Not a shoe for tiny men. Lol

Last edited:
I've torn my achilles and have had ankle problems forever but I still play basketball. That being said the Kobes make it so I dont have to wear my ankle braces and still get plenty of support. Love the Hi-top elite. I also love the way it looks but it does take some getting used to.

Back
Top Bottom