THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
My Xmas elite from footlocker came in today. These shoes are amazing, as it's been noted several times in this thread. If I miss out on the BHM, I'm satisfied with my only Elite IX.

This tweet by nike was such a troll. Aka I read it super fast. Thought they restocked the mamba moments id for a min. Son of a bee sting

@nikestore: A tribute to the #MambaMoment. Share your designs each week with hashtag #MYNIKEiDS. http://t.co/RXHbtRCU8L/s/98up

m.twitter.com/nikestore

Last edited:
This tweet by nike was such a troll. Aka I read it super fast. Thought they restocked the mamba moments id for a min. Son of a bee sting

@nikestore: A tribute to the #MambaMoment. Share your designs each week with hashtag #MYNIKEiDS. http://t.co/RXHbtRCU8L/s/98up

m.twitter.com/nikestore

lol, i fell for it myself too

any other European sites with the WTK early?? :nerd: Kinda regret passing on that polish site like I knew I would

Last edited:
Very excited....just got my first two pairs of Kobe's and they are awesome! Unlike most of you i'm not a big sports guy and didn't know what these were till I researched. I happened to be walking by HOH and saw these there a week ago and thought they looked awesome. I was able to score my size on Ebay. I paid more than I wanted as it seemed 12's were hard to get, but i'm addicted to these. Look great and feel even better! 

Just waiting for my Inspirations, WTKs, and maybe one or two more pairs.

Last edited:
Is there something wrong with me? I just can't get with the WTK or BHM...

I think I'm starting to like my money more
laugh.gif

Is there something wrong with me? I just can't get with the WTK or BHM...

I think I'm starting to like my money more
laugh.gif
You aren't alone...the only pair of 9's I currently own are the Mamba Moments (OG), the only pair I'd like to get are the Beethovens.

Missed out on the Beethovens!

I think the WTK or BHM will be a great runner up. 

Are the BHM's limited? I would like to try my luck on Footlocker..

does anyone think the silks will go lower than 160

Yes. Basically every em has been able to go on discount or could use a code on. I actually think someone posted a place for a phone order under retail already.

Yes. Basically every em has been able to go on discount or could use a code on. I actually think someone posted a place for a phone order under retail already.

does anyone think the silks will go lower than 160
Well I just got them off nike.com after my 20% code and a 40 gift card and 15% cash back from discover card I paid 75 not bad 

@youngwl31 yeah that was the only pair I saw on eBay in a 9.5. Couldn't drop that much coin on them but they look good.

Psychedelic Silks are even nicer in person...mmm. That off-white outsole is perfection.

I may purchase if I like em when I see them. Don't have any maroon shoes. Those and the BHM's and possibly WTK and onto the X high.
Love me some Flyknit. Hopefully it will be even more flexible in the midfoot area.

I may purchase if I like em when I see them. Don't have any maroon shoes. Those and the BHM's and possibly WTK and onto the X high.
Love me some Flyknit. Hopefully it will be even more flexible in the midfoot area.
The maroon EM they did wasn't bad but the orange outsole killed it.

These are straight fire in-person. I copped for $120, not a single regret after getting them in-hand.

Back
Top Bottom