THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm sure there's better pictures out there but I thought it was cool to see a picture in this morning's paper of the Bucks' 1st round pick, Rashad Vaughn, wearing the Details.

How'd you pull that steal off?
dude was moving to another city and had too many shoes and needed to sell them quick. he made 3 pairs total and told me he'd sell me the third one for 200 but it was a glow in the dark pair and I wasn't really feelin it. shoulda copped anyways at that price but oh well.
rep on that deal...

What size(s) are they?

F L Y K N I T F R I D A Y​
 ​
I'm starting to have a real dislike for you. Every pic you post is better than your last. I'm getting sick of all your dope *** shoes 
laugh.gif

F L Y K N I T F R I D A Y​
 ​
Makes me want to break out mine. But I'm in the middle of moving and not sure which location they are in right now. I think they look great with white bottoms, but I got both mine with the grey just out of practicality, then i lost my GD mind and made my MM with translucent.

Is it too late for a turn on the Mamba Moments? I made a no imagination pair but am now feeling the OG version Kobe rocked on court. Gotta track down a pair. 

Is it too late for a turn on the Mamba Moments? I made a no imagination pair but am now feeling the OG version Kobe rocked on court. Gotta track down a pair. 
u could get them for retail.  maybe lower if u get lucky.  i'm liking them more and more myself. close second to the OG MC low

Back
Top Bottom