THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Traded my friend my 72-10 for this early promo Beethoven's. Is it worth more with the sample box? He used to work for Nike corp, got them for free so thats why he traded.
Are they worth more?

Hmmm...[looks at sig].....nope, gotta discount them 50%. 
wink.gif

I was gonna keep em til I realized they are samples. :lol: He worked Nike HQ at the Google building, got a ton of stuff for free. Tongue says sample also.

I got a Promo Sample pair of Masterpieces, I don't know if that adds more value or not. I think it'd be about the same.

As long as the sample is released to the public at some point, they are mostly not worth more than the retail version.

But if the sample will stay unreleased, the can bring big money.

Cant catch a break on those tb's, size 8 is sold out in every store

Trying to stock up on the 9 EMs. I'm not liking the 11's that much (playing wise) and the 10's outsoles' durability is a suspect.

Last edited:
Does anyone know where the royal blue tbs are? I'm looking for them. Thanks for any information.

Everyone dodging my question. Good luck finding a answer

Bro I tried answering your question as best I could. Its a 2+ year old, very popular shoe, they're gonna be hard to find. EBay, kixify, NT sellers forum, and Kobe facebooks groups are your best bet. Not sure what more I could tell you.

I just searched ebay for a 9.5 and the cheapest pair is $250.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-NIKE-KO...826731?hash=item25b293e4ab:g:2gQAAOSwiwVWSkTQ

Does anyone know where the royal blue tbs are? I'm looking for them. Thanks for any information.

I've been looking for em too, and finally found one pair on eBay a couple days ago in size 10, literally the first time I've seen em... So hopefully they'll start to show up elsewhere too. I need em.

Not to sound rude or anything but no one dodged your question. Someone answered you by saying check ebay and check the outlet thread. The people on this thread are very helpful. When those do pop up and someone sees it, they will let you know.

I have not seen the royal TBs other than ebay. Will keep eyes peeled.

No one is dodging you. Do your own leg work to find a pair of shoes. You all have the same resources we do. If someone sees the shoe you asked about at a local outlet, 99% of the time they will quote/at you and let you know in here. Otherwise, as the other man said, it's a 2 year old shoe that was discounted multiple times and hit outlets multiple times a year ago. Looking for it now, for retail or less, is going to be difficult.

[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

The blue ones are very hard to come by. The clearance outlet in AZ had some, but wouldn't ship... They're probably long gone by now though for $80.

Most stores have inventory of size 13-15 now.

NikeFind and chats with Reps have come-up empty.

Last edited:
The blue ones are very hard to come by. The clearance outlet in AZ had some, but wouldn't ship... They're probably long gone by now though for $80.

Most stores have inventory of size 13-15 now.

NikeFind and chats with Reps have come-up empty.

Thank you. I'm a size 13. I'll try and give them a call.

Back
Top Bottom