The Official Kobe X iD thread

my mambacolors just shipped too, funny how my mc's and mambacolors are arriving at the same time lol

You guys are lucky that you are getting your shoes so soon. My multicolors and mamba colors are done, but estimated delivery date is Christmas eve for multicolors and Jan 4th for mamba colors

Last edited:
The Build has been complete for my Mambacolors for like a week now yet still no shipped e-mail :frown:

So how come the MC are still available? I thought they were only going to be up for a few days at the end of October? Might pull the trigger on a pair but they expensive as hell! :rolleyes   And see, the way my bank account is set up....  :rofl:

And I also want to try a pair of Kobe X in store first so I don't order the wrong size if I do pull the trigger, so hopefully these will still be up for a few weeks. 

It was a quick strike... Three strikes and their out.

Nah my 1st pair of mambacolors just shipped. But my chaos MCs will be here today.
Post some pics of your Chaos joints as soon as you can. Wife just text me that I got some packages, but I gotta go work both of my gigs today so I can't crack mine open til late tonight. I'm feenin over here 

How do I go about returning NikeIDs? I know you can return it at your local Nike Factory, but my box didnt even come with a receipt.. Do I just print my email?

How do I go about returning NikeIDs? I know you can return it at your local Nike Factory, but my box didnt even come with a receipt.. Do I just print my email?

Chat with a nike rep and they should send you a shipping label

Can't wait for the asian folks to get their mamba colors in 
nerd.gif

Okay thank you
I would rather turn in to a Nike Factory then actually ship it back to Nike.. Less of a hassle. Thanks though
Just bring a screenshot of your receipt you got through your email and they will return it. No need to ship out. 

Hope these stay up for another few days. Gonna go try out some Kobe X at the local Footlocker today so I can order the correct size on the iD. Hope they have some in stock I can try on 
eyes.gif

How long were the multicolor options open for the first time they dropped?

Last edited:

Post some pics of your Chaos joints as soon as you can. Wife just text me that I got some packages, but I gotta go work both of my gigs today so I can't crack mine open til late tonight. I'm feenin over here 
Here you go brotha. Pulled in the drive and BAM! Delivered! My Chaotic version of the Xs...

Like most I am disappointed with the medial blend on the toebox. I might try to sharpie it for a more smooth transition. But overall I think they turned out nice. The weave is noticeably darker which sucks but its not as dark as a lot of them I've seen and actually adds to the chaos look I think. I have 3 more MCs coming and really hoping they have a more vibrant FK weave. Enjoy!

GS6 pictures in natural light. Gloomy 35 degrees in IL. No filters of course.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom