The Official Kobe X iD thread

I ordered the stock pair, I kinda want to order one with the volt tongue 
I really think that volt tongue on the stock pair will look
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

anyone with a swoosh account though?! lol i cant see my self dropping almost $300 on these grinch inspired kobe 10's

=[

merry xmas..

View media item 1828211
Sending these back and ordering the stock pair of grinches. I like these but I ordered a more basic pair in addition to this that I think I'll wear way more, just dont see myself wearing these. Will likely take them to Nike store right outside of Boston in the case that anyone in the area might want to try and scoop on discount. They're a size 10.
These are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

these look better than the flyknits cause you actually have a green midsole.

but of course, fk > everything else on here :lol:

Turd compared to flyknits. Detail and comfort >>>

Lmao what?

I play a lot of basketball, the EM is far from turd when it comes to comfort. Some of you are so brainwashed it's not even funny. In fact, after the shoes are broken in you can hardly even tell the difference. If I blind folded you, put the shoes on your feet, you wouldn't know.

Inb4 "well Kobe prefers the flyknits" -- that's all Nike sends him .. Marketing 101 and you fell for it.

As for style. Yes flyknit looks much better.

Is that an all volt flyknit or nah?  Cuz man,  if you go with all-volt options, the flyknit don't look green at all.

Can someone clear something up for me, am I understanding this correctly that you can return an id product to any nike store or outlet for any reason? I believe by what I've read that is the case. I ordered an 11.5 and 12 of the grinches today thinking i'll be keeping whatever one fits best as I've had the worst luck with flyknit kobes and sizing and still haven't bought a pair of x's.

Can someone clear something up for me, am I understanding this correctly that you can return an id product to any nike store or outlet for any reason? I believe by what I've read that is the case. I ordered an 11.5 and 12 of the grinches today thinking i'll be keeping whatever one fits best as I've had the worst luck with flyknit kobes and sizing and still haven't bought a pair of x's.
Yep, you just go to your order history, get the return label for the pair you don't want and send it back to them.

Edit: Return policy to nike store should be just the same as well. I've only dealt with sending them back via mail.

Last edited:
Got my 2 after finally deciding

1. No Imagination, debated Volt tongue like many in here but the stock pics look fine to me and they're always spot on

2. I needed some Red uhhhh Bright Crimson
mean.gif
, on the back heel so I went with this. If Crimson doesn't do it for me I'm painting the swoosh black. 

Also ordered 2 more pairs of MCs

1. Based off @MD177

2. Forgot who did this or where I got the pic but it looks sweet

Used a 20% promo code and ebates 10% and got a price adjustment on the Grinches back to $245.
Agreed. btw who's in your avy
Carol Seleme here's another of her

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom