The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I have a no imagination pair in my cart. Still contemplating on checking out. Would be my second pair.

Damn! I was able to process a black stat. But i wanted to get a white stat/lakers themed one. Hope these show up again like the multis for the Xs.

I have a no imagination pair in my cart. Still contemplating on checking out. Would be my second pair.

Don't think it's gonna let you checkout. Just tried it right now, it gave me an error message and removed the shoes in my cart lol

Folks wild'n out on these ordering 3-4 pairs....I get that it's a special, commemorative shoe but for that money I'd personally rather just get one pair of the XI FTBs (that he actually wore).

Had a chat with Daniel, complained that their site was misleading and asked for them change my order to the Full Zoom or give me sort of discount. All dude said was he can cancel the order but nothing else smh. After some banter he said he would close the chat, I asked to speak to his manager.

Transferred me to his manager, Hollie, who accordingly read the chat, apologized and sent me a discount code for my next order :smokin :lol:

Had a chat with Daniel, complained that their site was misleading and asked for them change my order to the Full Zoom or give me sort of discount. All dude said was he can cancel the order but nothing else smh. After some banter he said he would close the chat, I asked to speak to his manager.

Transferred me to his manager, Hollie, who accordingly read the chat, apologized and sent me a discount code for my next order :smokin :lol:

Hollie is the real MVP

Quote:

Nice pear!!!! something about the blk/gold screams my name. Thats why I had to get 2 pear.
nerd.gif

This is one of the best renderings i have seen, keen to see how these turn out!

This is what i went with, after a bit of hassle ordering from Australia:

Bonus pic:

"Mamba Out"

Loving all the white ones I see in here. Wanted to go with a white pair so bad think it looks better but just didn't want a white pair of shoes.

Almost went with a white upper but that white em is so hard to clean and once you do it usually looks more like a cream color. Once pics come in I'm sure I will regret it though lol

Folks wild'n out on these ordering 3-4 pairs....I get that it's a special, commemorative shoe but for that money I'd personally rather just get one pair of the XI FTBs (that he actually wore).
umm yea I think a lot of us would have rather had the ones he wore in game....but ya know they kinda sold out fast and were hard to come by...so this is the next best thing. Let us enjoy it

Back
Top Bottom