The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
gotta add demand too... limited doembecher frees (i think thats what they are called lol) sell for poop
Have you not seen the prices of the DB free runs ? (2012 pair)

matter of fact forget the price try to find more than 3 DS pairs on ebay.

Last edited:
gotta add demand too... limited doembecher frees (i think thats what they are called lol) sell for poop

Maybe I used the wrong example. One of the db shoes was sitting. I just can't remember the name if them then. I saw a pair sitting in my outlet for the longest.

i just got offered , watch the throne lebron 9s. should i take it. imma wait for the pics of the 2k brons

DS WTT 9???!? I would be inclined to take that. LOVE that shoe. And it never officially released. But I feel you, hard to deal a shoe you have yet to see.

Last edited:
DS WTT 9???!? I would be inclined to take that. LOVE that shoe. And it never officially released. But I feel you, hard to deal a shoe you have yet to see.
gul·li·ble

ˈgələbəl/

adjective

1. 1.

easily persuaded to believe something; credulous.

I just hope its all gold with white posite and icy gold bottom and red swoosh with the hidden details on the gold upper like red in the championship pack lebron 10 elites

gimmie a wooden box or special case like the Crown Jewels and ill be happy

I would like them to do something innovative with this colorway tho

gul·li·ble

ˈgələbəl/

adjective

1. [FLOAT=LEFT]1.[/FLOAT]

easily persuaded to believe something; credulous.

Lol glad to see you have a command of the English language... However judging by your standards almost everything posted on this board would fall Into that character. Appreciate you adding value though.

While initial sales of the Lebron 11 were 10% higher, they sold the same $300 million as the 10s. Both the 10 and the 11 have sold more then the 9 or the 8. Just because it doesn't seem that way in your city, doesn't change the facts. Men lie, women lie, numbers don't lie.

countdown is on!!!!!!! this month cant wait fingers crossed its not doodoo brown and puke pink and hopefully get something else in thebox

countdown is on!!!!!!! this month cant wait fingers crossed its not doodoo brown and puke pink and hopefully get something else in thebox
Brown/Pink is cleaner than red/yellow IMO

Nike-SB-Dunk-High-Pro-Smoke-Ion-Pink-Baroque-Brown-0555.jpg

Didn't really follow the way the shoes were released much. Did you have to play the games one the Xbox One? Or it could it have been done on the 360?

Last edited:
Quick questions here
Mine now says preparing to ship, not really sure if it said that before since i haven't checked in over a month. Is this a new development?

Also the credit card I used was recently canceled due to fraud. Any way i can change my payment method or should i just wait it out and have them contact me?

Quick questions here
Mine now says preparing to ship, not really sure if it said that before since i haven't checked in over a month. Is this a new development?

Also the credit card I used was recently canceled due to fraud. Any way i can change my payment method or should i just wait it out and have them contact me?
I would call and get it changed ASAP... just in case. I wouldn't chance it, if you actually really want these.

Maybe I used the wrong example. One of the db shoes was sitting. I just can't remember the name if them then. I saw a pair sitting in my outlet for the longest.
Janoskis? Those sat for awhile I think. No hype for them at all, even went on sneakersteal once or twice i believe.

Just looked at my old confirmation email. Estimated Delivery Date: 5/6/14. Also looked at my order status and I'm also "preparing to ship." (Much like the rest of you.) This is going to take 2 more months!? Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
It has been said by a 100 different people that have contacted Nike Chat that these will be shipped mid/late March

i wish people would stop posting the same stuff we've been saying/reading. They ship in March although it says May. And make sure the order is placed with a working credit card. those 2 things sum up the past 100+ pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom